Chapter 5.

Ben's POV-

I woke, still by the water fall. I looked around , my eyes foggy with sleep.

'BENJAMIN DAMIEN CONNERS!' Billy shouted in the mind link

'Yes Billy?' I asked

'Were are you?! You need to come home! NOW!' he YELLED

'No. I'm done with mates and boys and relationships. I don't belong in that pack." I growled

'Damit ben!! You do belong. It wasnt his fault. She was digging her nails in his arms he already hurt. Please benny." he pleaded at the end

'I, Benjamin Conner's, LeaveBlue Moon pack.' i said through the mind link.

'Ben! no!...'

i couldnt hear him anymore. The link ended and i was alone. A rogue. thats all i was and no one cared.

Billy's POV-

He did it. The worst thing he vould have done, he left. I ran to Jake's Office.

"HE FUCKING LEFT!!" i yelled

I saw the whore Sandy standing infront of his desk. I grabbed her by her throught and slammed her againat the wall. She whimpered.

"You stupid Bitch! Can't keep your hands off an almost mated male for one minute." I boomed useing my beta voice.

"Drop her billy." jake ordered

I dropped her and she landed on the floor. I spun around glaring at jake.

"So you'll help her but not my brother!" I roared.

"I may be your friend but I am your alpha. Stand down Billy!" he said in his alpha voice.

I took a breath and relaxed a little. I glared at him and receive it back.

"She's being put in the cells as we speak." He said calmly.

"Good. What are we gonna do Jake? he's my baby brother. He's out there all alone." I whispered

"I didn't even get to explain Billy. We need your parents. And quick." He stated.

"I'm on it." I stated.

I walked out, running to my room. I took my phone off my desk and dialed my fathers number.

"Hello? Billy?" my dad questioned.

"Hey Pop. We need you. It's Ben." I stated.

"Damit. What did he do now?" he groaned.

I heard some muffled yells and then a new voice. The voice of my mother.

"Hey baby. What's this about Ben? you know to call me. Your father has never appreciated him. Where is my other baby?" she ranted.

"He's left  he pack Ma. We need your help to find him. He found his mate and it was Jake. Well the whore Sandy forced a kiss onto Jake and you know how powerful a wolves claws are. She had hers in his arms. Mom he's gotten worse. We need you!" I said in one breath.

"I've got what I need now. We'll be there by dawn. I want you and Jake outside the house. We will need cloth. Were gonna run there. Bye baby. I'll see you soon".

She just have me orders and hung up.

'Mom and dad will be here by dawn' I said to jake in the mind link.

'We'll be out there. I'm scared Billy' he whispered.

'I am to. I'm gonna get trackers and  fighters to go look for him. '

'ALL OF OUT BEST FIGHTERS AND TRACKERS! I want you in pairs to look for Ben. No questions. Now move! and report back when you have information' I ordered through the link.

I got a 'yes sirs' and then it was cut off.

"Where ever you are Benny. I'm gonna get you home." I whispered.

___________________________

OH DEAR LORD!!!

WHY BEN????

Heeeeellllloooooo!

Tell me what you think guys!

Back full time. Just got out of the hospital. And I'm okay.

Love y'all!!!