Chapter 6.

Billy's POV-

It was just a couple minutes before dawn when we heard my parents pull up. I let out a shacky sigh and stood from my stop on the couch. Jake had finally gotten some sleep, but i had to wake him.

"Jake? Get up. My parents are here." i said shacking him awake

Jake rubbed his eyes, nodding as he stood. He fixed his hair with his fingers and pulled his shirt down. I weakly smiled at him and led the way outside. We saw my parents stepping out of their car. My mother ran to my side and embraced me with a hug. She pulled Jake into a hug causing my father to growl.

"How dare you hug the one who caused this." HE growled at my mother only to cause her to growl back.

"Dont you growl at me! He has lost his mate. Also! Its that whores fault! So do not start with me Walter." My mom stated sternly

My father bowed his head and she smirked in victory before turning back to me.

"Now what lead do we have on my baby?" She asked

"He ran east for some reason." Jake said a confused look on his face.

"I thought the east part of your land was empty Jake?" My father asked.

"It's not. There is a waterfall. But we must hurry." My mother said fanaticaly.

Mom took off toward the car until dad could catch her by her wrist, pulling her to him. After my mother was calm and not shacking i asked.

"Mom? what is at the water fall?"

"When he was younger, i took him there, until i smelt rogues there one day. He is far to small to be there alone. We need to go. NOW!" She yelled the last part.

"Mom calm down. We need to round up our best trackers and fighters." I said sternly in my baita voice

"how dare you use that voice with your mother!" she gasped

"hes right. We need to move and fast. Billy, Call all of our top fighters and trackers. I want others to stay in house on lock down. No one gets in or out till we come home with our other alpha. Move." He said sternly.

I nodded and swifftly turned around and ran for the house. We need to move and fast. before Benjamin gets himself hurt.

Benjamin's POV-

It doesn't matter anymore. No one has ever cared.

I finally reached the water fall my mother would bring me to. The smell of rogoues was old so i knew i was safe. For now. I can't stand it. I want to mind link my mother.

The bond of a mother and her pup is always there, even if a wolf leaves a pack. I need to hear her voice. Just once

'Mom?'

'Benjamin? BABY BOY! Are you okay? Are you hurt? I need you to come home. Please baby. You miss understood it all.' she was rambling

'Mama im fine. I can't come home. Jake doesnt want me. I love you mama. Good bye.'

I cut it off before she could answer. i feel terrible without saying goodbye to her face, but this way. I heard a twig snap in the distance and jumped to my feet. A group of figures came just under the tree line. Blazing red eyes shone.

"Look what we have boys. Fresh meet." He growled.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -

IM SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!!!!!!

I had the worst writers block and i was every where with this tory.

BUT IM BACK.

Tell me what you think in the cooments

VOTE TO

LOVE YALL!!