216) One summer night

One Summer Night by 

Always a fan of celebrating his independence, Beckett Roberts was a happy man. The Fourth of July meant sweet summer heat, loud, boisterous fireworks, and joining his newly extended family at a castle in New Hampshire with smart, sexy Danielle Mayberry by his side. What could be better? But a crack appears in that fun when Danielle receives a job offer in California.

Danielle has been nose-to-the-grindstone through private school, Yale, and working weekends at Beckett's family pub. But her tidy world slips into a tailspin when Beckett tells her he wants her to stay rather than take the job in California. Can she sacrifice the important start to her career for the love of a man who avoids strings, promises, and connections at all costs? Can she trust the heart of a man like Beckett?

With fireworks shooting through the star-sprinkled summer sky, with family surrounding him, Beckett will do everything in his power to make Danielle part of his family for good. But will his love be enough for a strong-willed woman like Danielle to sacrifice everything she's worked so hard for?

Find out in the finale to the One Night Collection!

SPECIAL NOTE TO READERS: Each book in the One Night Collection is a standalone novella, featuring new characters with a story all their own, that takes place over the course of one night. The exception to this is One Summer Night which features a fun roundup of all the main characters in the collection as they come together to celebrate the Fourth of July.