250) Maid to Run

Maid to Run BY eloquentlove

 Leila Aliyev grew up with her abusive step father and neglectful mother and had only herself to rely on. When Leila was sixteen and her mother died of a drug overdose, she was forced to run away or be 'taken care of' by her twisted step father, Paul. With that thought, she packed her bags and fled hoping she'd be free and be able to live a normal life. She was wrong.

 Almost four years later Leila had worked from house to house as a maid. She was bought and sold by many different people, some sane and some insane, so being an 'object' was the only thing she'd ever really known. When her most recent owner decides to get rid of her, she is once again put on the market waiting to be bought once again. Little did she know the next person to buy her was one of the most dangerous men in the world...

 Dante Constanzo the leader of the Italian Mafia. Despite his God-like looks, he was terrifying. He was everything Leila was not; intimidating, authoritative, controlling and he got everything he wanted. When Leila catches his eye at the bidding, he wants her and what Dante wants he gets.

 Will Leila be able to cope in the midst of Dante's formidable life whilst having her past following closely behind her, or will she leave?

 After all she seems to be...Maid to Run.

 WARNING: This book will contain a lot of strong language, mature content, violence and content that may be triggering or upsetting to some readers. Read in discretion.