243) until I Really Do

until I Really Do by LeeleeKez

 His hand held firmly to her wrist as she made to leave the room. Fuming, she turned abruptly, her hand poised to hit him hard across the face but he was quick, grabbing her hand just in time. Now, he had her trapped.

 "I will have a lot of things, Blondie, but I will not have you disrespect me" He said calmly, his eyes holding her gaze. "And I most definitely will not have you raise a fist to me"

 Letting go of her hands abruptly, he turned his back to her and walked out the door, leaving her standing there, her mouth agape and her heart in pieces.

 ____________________________________

 Sharon Annabella Freelance is the only daughter of George Freelance, the town's drunk gambler. Not only has he gambled everything away including the roof over their heads, but he has managed to gamble his daughter away also.

 Left with no other choice, Sharon must marry and learn to live with the man her father lost a bet to. Well, he can have her but he will never possess her heart. That, he can bloody bet on!

 __________________________________

 Mathew Steiner, in a desperate attempt to be independent, leaves the comfort of his father's wealth, moves to a small town, and buys a mansion he cannot fully afford yet.

 When Mathew's only hope of paying fully for the house is dashed, he is faced with two options; return to his father, a failure or, get his hands on his inheritance left by his grandfather. There is only one problem with option two; he must find a wife to do so.