Chapter 6

As I sit down, from being out of breath from all the hiking, I look around; It is peaceful here, and different from what I'm use too. I feel safe in Forks, safe in the woods. Being around all the green is calming.

"Hello." I look up too see a young man. He would have to be in his late twenties. He smiles at me as I stand. He's very tall, and very built. What I also notice are his red eyes which are staring at me. "What is your name?" He asks as he stares at me. "Oh my, how rude. I'm Julian." He smiles.
His smile is creepy, and it sends shivers down my spine.

"A-Anna." I say as fearless as possible. "My name is Annabella. Why are you wearing contacts?" I ask as fear floods my voice.

"Such beauty, all alone in these woods?" Julians smile turns into a small frown.

Julian studies me, from head to toe. He looks satisfied as he licks his lips in such delight.
I shiver even more as he only stares at me, and he continues too frown.

"Wh-Why are your eyes... red? Are you wearing contacts?" My question seems stupid, because he is wearing contacts.

"You found us some food... Anna." It's that blonde woman, Carter. "What a pleasant surprise." Carter smirks as she stands next to Julian, holding his hand?

Julian begins laughing. "This is the prize! She is half mortal, half immortal, and doesn't even know!" He continues laughing.
"What does that mean?" I blurt out, regretting speaking.

"Anna!" I then see Ness? She looks at me from behind Carter, and Julian. Ness looks frightened.

Soon, I see Edward, and Alice. They look really pissed. Bella also appears, she looks like she wants too kill.

"Leave her alone!" Bella yells as she jumps in front of me, facing Cater, and Julian. "Back off!" Bella yells louder.

"What the hell?" I whisper to myself. What in the hell is going on?

"Aw, what are you gonna do?" Carter says teasingly. "Wait? Are you the mo-" Before she can finish Alice jumps on her back, and Bella launches too Julian.

This is all happening, so, fast. The Cullen's are fast, and strong. This is like something right out of an action movie, or something that you see on tv.

"Come on!" A blonde, that happens to be Rosalie I think, picks me up. She throws me on her back as she runs, inhumanly fast away from everything.
She's strong, just like the others, and fast. I didn't even notice her.

After about five minutes, we are at my house? Why would Rosalie take me here?

"What the hell was that?" I ask harshly, which I didn't mean too. "The inhuman powers?"
Rosalie looks at me as she gently puts me down. "There's a lot, especially now that you need to know, but this isn't the place, nor the time. Pack what you need for a sleepover." Rosalie says as she grabs my arm, and pulls me into my house. "Write your mom a note, and say that you're staying the night at Nessies house."

I listen too Rosalies orders. Maybe if I listen to her, she can tell me what I just saw.

"Where is she?" I hear a booming voice from downstairs. "How long does it take too pack a bag?" Whoever it is, is annoying.

"I'm done, and the note is on her nightstand." I say noticing it's that Emmet guy.
Emmet tries to grab my bag, but I pull it away from his reach. "I'm able to carry this myself." I say annoyed.