Chapter 13

I'm standing in a meadow. It's quiet, and green. I find myself looking at the beautiful scene. I admire nature. It make me feel happy, and warm inside.

Suddenly, I feel cold. The happiness, and warmth go away. I feel afraid. I look around and I see her. Carter.

"Hello Anna." Carter gives me a devilish smile.

I slowly take a step back. I always let fear take over me, but no, not this time. I can't let it.

"You're a vampire... I was told everything." I say stronger than I expected.

"Oh, so now they tell you." Carter says sarcastically. "You my love are correct. Annabella, you are different. Too bad I'm going to kill you, and your sister."

"No!" I scream. "You won't touch her. Even if I have to hunt you down, and burn you myself." I spit.

"Anna." I turn to see Bella. "Sweetie it's okay."

"Mom?"

I open my eyes, my head is resting on Bella's lap. "Wake up, you're safe Anna. It was just a nightmare."

"Sorry. Did I wake you?" I'm an idiot. I feel my cheeks go red. "Vampires don't sleep... sorry."

"Don't apologize. It's alright, Edward and I could hear you. Renesmee has music in her ears. She woke up too, and I came to see if you were okay."

"Thanks, and I'm okay. I just dreamt about Carter." I frown.

"We will find Carter. I promise that she won't ever hurt you, not her, or her coven."

"I believe you." I say as I get up. "What time is it?" I ask Bella.

"It's six."

I nod as I pull clothes out of my closet that I share with Ness. "I'm already up, mine as well start my day. Thank you..." I say awkwardly as I walk to the bathroom.

The warm water from the shower feels relaxing. I let the water pour all over me, as I wash my hair. I needed a shower, definitely.

Once I'm done, I look for my family. I notice Bella in the living room. "Where are Edward and Ness?" I ask.

"They went over to the main house. Ness is having breakfast there. You want to get something to eat?"

"I am hungry."

"Okay, we can get you something to eat at the main house."

I walk with Bell in silence. Bella seems to really care about me. Obviously because I'm her daughter, but i never grew up with Bella as my mom. I wonder what it would of been like if I did.

"Good morning." Aunt Rosalie greets Bella and I once we are in the house. "Esme made pancakes. There's a plate for you in the kitchen."

"Thank you."

I enter the kitten to find Ness finished her breakfast. "Anna, you okay?"

"I am, thanks. What are you up too?" I ask as I begin eating my breakfast.

"Jacob and I are going to the beach. Yourself?" Ness is totally obsessed with Jacob.

"I'm not sure. Maybe just hangout here." Obviously my life is oh so exciting.

"Okay." Ness is about to say something until recently phone goes off. "Oh, Jacob is outside. I'll see you later!" Ness quickly hugs me, and she just leaves.

"Anna." Edward says with no emotion in his voice or face. "Bella and I need to talk to you, but we both thought it was best if I just talk to you." I nod to Edward for him to carry on. "Those vampires that tried to attack you, did kill Lindsey. They have to be after you, possibly because Lindsey met you when she first came here and found yourself... interesting."

"Awesome, three vamps wanna suck on my hybrid blood." I roll my eyes. "And Lindsey, yeah she was like a mother to me. I don't mind killing her myself. You gotta catch her."

"We are going to catch her, and no you aren't killing her. I will or Emmet." Edward says.

"Like hell. You'll need live bait." I smile pointing at myself.

"I don't think so." Edward argues.

"Son, Anna is right." Carlisle walks in. "I hate the idea as much as you but she is right."

"Looks like I'm the live bait."