3 | uncontrollable

CHAPTER THREE:UNCONTROLLABLE

CHAPTER THREE:
UNCONTROLLABLE.

──────── ⋆ ☆ ⋆ ────────

"A werewolf? Like the ones that howl at the full moon?" Ella questioned.

Scott nodded, his face returning back to normal. Hearing noises from the bathroom, Ella widened her eyes as she remembered Liam was here. Both Stiles and Scott went in, and came out dragging Liam. Duct tape covered him from head to toe.

"Okay Liam, I'm going to take the piece of tape off from your mouth. If you scream or make any noise, it goes back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it?" Stiles questioned.

Liam nodded instantly, with and angry look of his face. He watched as Stiles ripped the tape off. His eyes wandered to Ella who was in the corner. Gripping her injured arm, Liam noticed the scratch marks.

"Okay Liam. Now you've seen a lot of confusing things happen tonight. More confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?" Stiles questioned. They all looked at him with confused faces.

"Not really." Liam answered angrily. Stiles nodded lightly.

"Okay, that's good. That is great." He said.

"Yeah I don't get it either." Scott confessed.

Ella herself didn't quite understand what Stiles had said, but she didn't say anything about it. Ella watched as Scott began to explain what happened.

"What happened to you, what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you, it's going to change you." He said. Ella was now completely focused on his words.

"Unless it kills you." Stiles said bluntly. He earned a glare from Scott. "Shouldn't have said that."

"What?" Ella questioned.

Now the attention was on her. Ella couldn't tell what she was really feeling. It could have been anger, fear, sadness, but she could tell. Suddenly, they all felt a small breeze. Confused, Scott look to the window to find them locked, and closed.

Hearing a sniffle from Liam, everyone turned to him. His head hung low, hiding from everyone.
"Oh my god. Is he crying?" Stiles questioned.

"Liam your not gonna die." Scott said.

"Probably not." Stiles mumbled, earning another glare from Scott.

"Could you get the first aid kit in the bathroom?" Scott asked Ella. She nodded, moving to the bathroom. Kneeling to open the cabinets, Ella heard a loud crash from downstairs.

Rushing out of the bathroom, she stopped at the top of the stairs. At the bottom, Scott and Stiles were regaining their balance. Noticing the front door open, she quickly ran to it. The cold of the night hit her skin. Looking around she found the streets empty.

"Liam." She whispered.

***

As Stiles drove down the road, Ella's mind filled with questions.
"What exactly did you do to him?" Ella asked Scott.
"He bit him." Stiles said.

At first Ella didn't quite understand how bitting him was going to change him. But then she realized what it meant.
"He's going to turn into a werewolf?" She asked. Scott nodded.

"That's if it doesn't kill him." Stiles said. Ella let out a small breath. All this was still shocking to her.
"Well, where are we going?" Ella's asked.

"An animal clinic." Scott said. Now Ella was more confused than ever. What could they possibly do at an animal clinic.

"Did you call Derek?" Stiles asked Scott.

"He said he'll meet us there." Scott said. Ella didn't want to bother them anymore, so she didn't question who this Derek was. Resting her head against the seat, Ella was still gripping her arm. Scott said he was going to get someone to help them with it. Ella didn't quite understand, but she agreed anyway.

A couple minutes later, Stiles parked outside of a building. The door read 'Beacon Hills Animal Clinic.' Unlocking the door, all of them entered. Entering a room in the back, Ella met with an older man.

"Ella, this is Dr. Deaton." Scott said.

"Hello Ella. That's a nasty scratch you have there. Do you mind if I take a look at it?" The doctor questioned.

Ella held her arm out for Deaton to grab it. Twisting and turning it, Deaton's eye didn't see the least bit surprised of how this happened.

"She isn't going to turn into whatever did that is she?" Stiles asked. That caused Ella to turned her head at him.

"No. If a Wendigo did this it's not possible. You have to be bitten by a werewolf, or by birth in order to turn into them." Deaton said. Ella let out a sigh of relief.

"Can you help us find out what she is?" Scott asked. Deaton gave him a confused expression.

"What do you mean?" He questioned, "she isn't anything."

"She has to be. She sent Scott flying across the room. And then made wind inside!" Said Stiles.

Ella was now confused and scared. They were making it seem like she did it intentionally. "Do you know how she did it?" Deaton asked. They both shook her head.

"Maybe she's a banshee like Lydia. I mean it happened what she yelled." Stiles said.

"She's not a banshee." Someone said while walking into the room. Another older man had just arrived, and Ella was now more nervous than ever. The man examined her like if she was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Derek, this is Ella." Scott said. Ella remembered when Stiles mentioned Derek on the way here.

"Ella, have you been able to move thing without touching them?" Derek asked. Ella hesitated before answering. No one else knew that is happened to her. She slightly nodded. Derek squinted his eye a little before they turned a bright yellow. When his eyes turned back to normal, his face expression changed.

"A warlock." Derek said. All eyes were on her.
"You mean like the magic type?" Stiles questioned. Derek gave him a glare.
"What other type of warlock is there?" Derek asked. Stiles opened his mouth, but then quickly shut it.

"Incredible." Deaton said. His face was filled with amazement.

"A warlock? Me?" Ella asked unsure. Derek nodded slightly.
"So your telling me, witches and warlock exist?" Stiles questioned.
"Witches are rare to find nowadays, but warlocks are even rarer. Usually two or three out of a billion." Deaton said.

"Okay you are insane. Me, a warlock? I believe in werewolves now, but magic? I'm just a normal girl!" She said. Derek chuckled causing every one to turn their head towards him.

"Denial, of course. Scott look at her with your eyes, and tell me what you see." Derek said. Scott gave him a confused look, but changed his eyes to the bright red. His head tilted slightly while examining her.

"She has an aura, a purple and green one." Scott said.

"An aura?" Stiles questioned.

"Warlocks give off an aura. Like if she was glowing. A normal person can not see it, buts it's still hard for a supernatural to notice unless you really focus. Her aura isn't strong, no warlocks is. It is what keeps them hidden." Said Deaton.

"So she can do magic and stuff, but how?" Questioned Stiles.

"She has to learn. With your help."

──────── ⋆ ☆ ⋆ ────────