Day 1: Welcome back to the game

"gєт υρ. уσυ нανє тσ gєт υρ. тнєу иєє∂ уσυ. уσυтυвє ιѕ ∂уιиg. ι иєє∂ уσυ. ρℓєαѕє. уσυ'яє иσт тнє σиℓу σиє ωнσ яємємвєяѕ. ι ωιℓℓ нєℓρ уσυ. уσυ ʝυѕт нανє тσ ωαкє υρ. тнєу ∂σи'т киσω ωнαт тнєу αяє ∂яєαмιиg ιѕ яєαℓ. тнєу ∂σи'т киσω ωнσ уσυ αяє. уσυ нανє тσ мαкє тнєм яємємвєя. уσυ нανє тσ ѕανє тнє ωσяℓ∂. ʝα¢к! ωαкє υρ! "

Jack shot up out of bed. He looked around carefully. "what the f....." He stopped, his eyes falling on his girlfriend Signe (wiishu). She had been crying, her mouth turned down in a sorrowful frown. "SEAN!" She screamed jumping over to hug him. "You heard me. You're back. Jack. They need you." she said, using the name Jack for the second time in her life. "what... They don't remember?" Signe shook her head sadly. I've been watching them from Felix's camera room. He installed them when he trapped you guys." she said, hugging him tighter.

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU REMEMBER?" He asked suddenly, freaking out a bit. "They had me trapped. I was their power source of some kind. It's the only reason mark couldn't beat Anti. And when we all got released I was able to remember. I remember you dying. I remember Dan and Phil being in love and happy. I remember everyone's sorrow when you stabbed yourself to get everyone out. You can't save them all alone. YouTube is dying. We have 30 days to save everyone starting today."

Jack stared at her. "what happens if we can't make them remember by the end of the thirty days?" Signe looked down, shaking her head. "Everyone involved in the game dies. For real this time."