The aftermath

Mark:

Mark walked around his house, looking for something. He didn't know what it was but he felt empty. Ever since he woke up in the hospital he felt that something was missing. He searched harder, walking around his computer and recording area. Then it hit him. YouTube was actually dying. He had been in that coma for nearly a year. And without him or several other big channels like pewdiepie, youtube had started dying. He sat back down, looking around, his eyes lingering on something odd in the corner of his room. It was green and round, like a ball. And then suddenly mark was sad. However, he shrugged off the feeling and turned to his computer.

Dan and Phil :

Dan was in his room crying again. Phil had come home with someone again and it really hurt Dan. However he was not going to tell the gentle angel his feelings just yet. Dan was becoming more distant, just like in 2012. He was in his room more, he cried more, and he created even less content. He stared at the wall, a dream he once had coming back to him. "I'll never leave you again. I promise phil." his own words echoed in his mind. He shrugged off the thought once more. It seemed so real. But he knew it was only a dream.

Joey and daniel:

Joey sat on the end of his bed. He was in a tuxedo and looked very handsome. After they had returned from the hospital Daniel had proposed and today was their wedding day. Joey was nervous of course, but he was also sad. He had no idea why but there was something missing. A dream he had echoed in his mind. Mark on the ground, holding someone's body. Someone he was close to. Joey shrugged. It was only a dream right? He stood up, walking over to the window where he could see the wedding arch as the sun started to go down. It was time to start.

Shane:

Shane had gone on with his normal life. He didn't talk to Lisa any more. She was now married and honestly seemed like she wanted nothing to do with him. He had found a new partner, Ryland, who made him extremely happy. He too would feel sad sometimes. His channel was dying. Everyone's was. What he loved to do was dwindling and slowly being taken from him. Shane still made videos, but now he was an actor as well, trying desperately to make a name for himself before youtube completely crashed.

Jemma and Dantdm:

When they returned from the hospital Dan and jemma decided to make themselves a family. Dan got a job to support them and not too soon later they found out that Jemma was pregnant. Dan worked hard at his job, helping Jemma around the house and with her morning sickness. He also did youtube still, trying his hardest to make his channel strive. Since they had returned from the hospital something was different. They both experienced moments of sadness and a feeling of shock and loss. They also had dreams about this land where they were all working together.