our son is getting married

"Did Rafeal say why we had to meet him here?" Magnus asks alec while waiting at the restaurant.

"Nope." Alec answers as Aline and Helen walk up to the table.

"What are you guys doing here?" Aline asks.

"Rafeal wanted us to meet him here. You guys?"

"Sara wanted us to meet her here."

They sit and make small talk until sara and Rafeal walk up to the table and sit down.

"So, what's up?" Magnus asks.

"Well." Rafeal says, taking saras hand. "We are getting married."

"That's great." All the parents say at once as they all hug their children.

"What's wrong, dad?" Rafeal asks alec.

"Nothing. I can't believe you are getting married already."

"We are eighteen. We've been dating since we were thirteen. We thought it was time." Rafeal says, kissing saras hand.

************

"I need your help." Rafeal says when magnus answers the door.

"What's wrong?"

"Me and sara was talking about the reception and I realized I don't know how to dance."

"A son of mine doesn't know how to dance."

"Your husband didn't know how to dance either." Alec says, walking up behind him.

"But I taught you."

"Can you teach me?" Rafeal asks.

"Of course I can." He says, magicing the coffee table away as Rafeal sits in the couch. "Come here, Alexander."

"Why?"

"I am going to teach our son to dance and I need a dance partner."

"But why me?"

"Because you are my favorite dance partner."

Alec smiles at him and walks over to him

"The first thing you do is put your arms around her waist and pull her close." He says and alec puts his arms around magnus's waist and lays his head on his chest and closes his eyes. "You hold her close to you like there is no one more important to you then her. Then you start to move." He says, slowly moving in a small circle. "Then you gently put your fingers under her chin and lift it up, look deep into her eyes then kiss her softly." He says, leaning down and kissing alec softly while still dancing.

"That's it?"

Magnus leans his forehead on alec's and says, "thats it." He says, kissing alec again, seeming to forget that Rafeal is in the room.

"Alright, you two. I know what comes after the reception." He laughs while alec blushes, laying his head back on magnus's chest.