12. Heart Condition.

POV Hansol.
It's been five minutes since we got in the car and Jade was already asleep. Her head softly resting on my shoulder. Her face was tinted pink.

"Why did she fight with her coach?" Chan asked to no one in particular. During the game she got in an argument with her coach.

"Jaemin has a heart condition." Joshua hyung stated. I swear my heart stopped for a second.

"What kind of, condition?" I asked carefully, not taking my eyes of the girl beside me.

"Her heart goes really hard, not like fast. But like it's going to pop out of her chest. That's also the reason why she is slightly pink and out like a light." Hyung explained.

"It's not fatal right?" Wonwoo asked, scared for his best friend.

"No, but she can faint if she gets too worked up or stresses out. Also if she sports really intensively." Joshua Hyung said. "But she always refuses to wear a jacket after sporting, like right now. Eventhough this can be bad too."

We all nodded and went back to our own thing. "You worry me so much." I sighed softly, wiping a curly lock out of her face. I kissed her forehead without thinking and leaned my head gently on hers.

**

A loud rumble awakened me from my slumber. I opened my eyes and saw that we were parked on the side of the highway.

Seungcheol hyung looked panicked and quickly went to the front of the car. Jade woke up as well and we all got out.

"It's cold." Jaemin whispered as she crossed her arms.

"Guys, it seems like we got a problem." Jeonghan hyung said causing us to groan.

"Come here." I winked Jaemin over. Since I wore my coat before going out, I offered it to her.

"No, I don't want you to get cold." She refused. I pulled her closer after putting my jacket back on.

"Fine, have it the hard way." I chuckled and wrapped my coat around her as well. She let out a satisfied sigh as the warmth surrounded her, leaning her head on my shoulder and wrapping her arms around my waist.

Suddenly a camera went off and I looked up to see that Minghao took a polaroid picture of us. Jun also made one with his phone.

"I called someone and they're on their way to help." Seungcheol hyung informed. "Get back in the van for now and grab the blankets. It might take a while."

Without words, we all climbed back into the car. We didn't have enough blankets for everyone, so we had to share with the person beside us.

Jaemin shivered a little after I put the blanket over us. "Gwenchana?" I asked.

"It's just so cold." She pouted and grabbed her earphones. I'd do the same but my phone died already. "Here." She held out one earbud for me.

"Thanks." I smiled and put it in. I glanced around, Jeonghan hyung was asleep on Seungcheol hyung. Who was staying awake, incase the help came.

"Come here." I said when a whimper escaped Jaemin's mouth. I turned her body to face me and pulled her legs ontop of mine with her knees up.

Her head leaned against the crook of my neck and her arms around my waist. I adjusted the blanket over the two of us before wrapping one of my arms around her back. While the other one was over knees. I locked my fingers together against her thighs, making it unable for her to fall off.

POV Jaemin.

I sighed, slowly getting warmer again. Hansol giggled softly, "That tickles."

I chuckled and blew once more before closing my eyes.

**

**

I woke up because I was moving, I peeked a little and saw that Wonwoo was carrying me up the steps of the house. Mingyu was carrying Chan and Hansol got support from Soonyoung.

Not wanting to walk, I closed my eyes again. Someone took my shoes off and I got handed over to someone else. Who put me on, what I guess, mine and Hansol's bed.

A blanket was put over my body as another figure was placed beside me. A groan escaped the figure and then the door closed.

"Jade, you here?" A hand shuffled over the matress. Fingers brushed my face, out of no where he pulled my bottom lip.

"Yes, stop tugging on my lip." I removed his hand.

"Sorry, I didn't know where you were or what is was." Hansol laced our finger together. "Sleep well."

Both of us went to sleep, although it was like 4 PM.