30. Realization.

POV Hansol.
I sat on the couch while the others were playing Fifa. Jaemin was asleep with her head on my lap.

Everyone started cheering when Jihoon hyung scored. "Guys! Jaemin is sleeping. Quiet down a little." Jeonghan scolded.

"It's okay, she is a deep sleeper." I shrugged, continually stroking her cheek with my index finger. It's something I noticed over the weeks, it's really hard to wake her up

"That's true." Joshua agreed.

Wonwoo hyung stood up and reached for a blanket. He grabbed it and placed it over Jaemin.

Everyone was sitting on the floor except me and Jaemin. They allowed her to lay down on the couch, then she fell asleep.

"Hansol, are you taking her upstairs or should one of us do it?" Wonwoo hyung asked me.

"I'll bring her hyung." I assured him. "But she has to wake up, she needs to change."

"That's fine, just put her in the bathroom and hand her the pajamas." He answered.

"Okay." I nodded and picked Jaemin up. She let out a small groan as I walked up the stairs. "Jaemin, you're in the bathroom now. I'll come to bring you pjs in a second okay?"

"Okay." She agreed after I put her on the toilet lid. I grabbed her pajama and gave it to her.

"When you're done, knock on the door." I told her before closing the door. I quickly changed and waited for the knock.

Chan and Seungkwan were already in bed. A soft knock was heard, so I opened the door. There she stood, cutely rubbing her eye.

"Come on, let's get you tucked in." I said softly, helping her up the bed before climbing on myself.

"There you go." I put the blanket over her and adjusted her hair.

"Thank you Hansol." She closed her eyes, a slight smile on her face.

Jaemin looked absolutely adorable.

**

"Hyung, can I speak with you?" I asked. We were about to leave but it was still early.

"Sure what's up Hansol?" Wonwoo asked as we sat down in the music room.

"Do you remember what you asked me a few days ago?" I fiddled with my fingers, he nodded. "I changed my mind."

"You like Jaemin?!" He said shocked. And a little too loud.

"I think so, she makes me really happy. I turn into a softy when I'm with her." I looked anywhere but hyung.

"That's amazing. You two would make a great couple." He patted my back.

"But hyung, what if she doesn't like me like that?" I questioned. "I'm afraid that I can't make her happy."

"I've known her for years now and I haven't seen her this happy in a long time. She has brightened up since she met you. Even when you two were in America she was happy. I could see it clearly on the videos." Wonwoo hyung scolded me.

"So don't say you can't make her happy because that is exactly what you've been doing. Now go and make my best friend the happiest girl in the world." He hit my back one more time before walking out.

**

"Noona!" I called through the empty halls.

"What's up Hansol?" Sungjin noona asked while Yuminah noona gave me a questioning look.

"I wanted to ask- Like if you two would-" I couldn't find the words.