Hope of Morning

Long ago, two races ruled over Earth: Humans and Monsters. One Day, War broke out between the two races. After a long battle, the humans were victorious. They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell. Many years later on Mt. Ebott a child fell down the legendary mountain. Nothing was known of the mountain but legends, none that went up ever came back down. This child who was not known by many had the determination to break down the spell that trapped the monsters underground. The child who had set the monsters free without any bloodshed brought them all up to see the sun. That day humans and monsters meet once again.

     Many humans believed the monsters brought hardships and evil as they entered into society. The child believed that anyone could be good and gave humans and monsters reason to not start a new war.This did not last long as humans who feared the magic the monsters possessed. Rebellions to send the monsters back soon started. With simple protest and some law request the ones who wanted to remove the monsters were denied any political help and many were shut down immediately as soon as any signs of racism where shown.

     The protest soon turned violent with towns,homes,schools,hospitals and communities of monsters were sometimes vandalised, broke in and some set aflame. Many human families started taking in monster families who lost their homes and loved ones. Some monsters moved away from the town under Mt. Ebott and with them rebellion.

     Groups started forming in different cities and countries. Some overseas and some started growing larger in the town in Mt.Ebott. Soon the rebellion started bribing officials and gathering weapons. Officials started to call them a mafia and soon a large group started in the town naming themselves 'Last Hope Mafia' also known as LHM.

     Smaller groups formed around them and soon the town that was once peaceful became on of the largest criminal underground and blackmarket city in the country. This wasn't just humans however. After many groups destroyed monster homes and took many monster lives groups formed all around like the mafia and formed a new one. The leaders of the monster mafia are still unknown and none actually know the name of the mafia itself. Mainly the monster mafia is just of monsters but human families help protect them who are trying to hide or if they need equipment.

     Some human families accepted many monsters to where there were monster/human families, none with hybrid children but it was not uncommon for a monster or human to be in a relationship. Many families had connections to the mafia, human or monster.

     This story is not one told from the perspective of someone who is happy and sitting on the sidelines. No, it's one of the members who suffered from both human and monster.Some of it was for the best, some was what made changes to everyday life. This is the story told in the perspective of not the child who freed monsters, or one originally connected to the mafia. This story is told for good or worst by a normal human named Sidney Schwan. For good or for worse this story is filled with her adventure, with love, hope, sorrow, lost, and misery.

     Still Sidney was never one to give up. This will be a story told in the history of the monsters and humans. It i not one to be taken lightly or one to be taken into the hearts of ones who are ignorantly bliss. This is a new story, one which starts here.