What Was Lost and Found

The next day was no better than any other, but it seemed like the world would get better as time went on. She started put all her bags into her car. Hugging Toriel and Frisk goodbye she grabs her mom's shop keys and drives off waving goodbye to the small home and new family with promise of returning for monthly visits.

Four years made the world seem to flip upside down and turn in the opposite direction as Sidney ran the shop making money. Visiting as agree every month Sidney welcomed Toriel as another mother, not a replacement just another, and Frisk became her little sibling. The years went by not always happy but at less bearable with her new family.

Scar after scar fell onto her body as she started to join the monster mafia's and gangs trying to bring peace to others. Never stayed with one to long, not with the LHM still out there.

Sidney was known to help monsters and others as her business boomed but something strange happened on the third year she was alone. She never could remember everything then and it seemed to scare her as she waiting everyday for the memories to return from that year she forgot.

This last year she derailed from her original plan of revenge for her parents and had been trying to figure out what happened the year she lost sense of herself. Thinking back it made no sense to forget anything of that year and why she could find no trace of herself then.

Beating herself up she thought of all possibilities that could of happened, maybe she gained information on her parents' murders or something but so far the search for where she went and what she had done returned empty. She used almost all her resources and acquaintances to get intel on anything and everything, even bargaining with rival gangs that stalked her. No one came up with anything and many presumed her dead that year.

Eventually she started noticing things different about herself, finding strange things she never thought was possible and moments where she felt she would break at the simplest of things. Times when she was alone or trapped flashes of a cell and lab crossed her mind and hyperventilation soon followed every one of her attacks. Eventually she chalked it up to the year she forgot and continue searching.

Soon memories and parts of the year returned to her but none of it connected to anything or why now she started to remember. All she knew was that something terrible happened to her and now she was someone completely different. It burned remember it, it hurt when sometimes she breathed and a whole in her chest seemed to swallow her whole. Later on after an event with a friend she found out why her blood seemed to boil and her eyes sharpened.

Magic, always the answer to everything ironically, it coursed through her veins unknown to her until it was pointed out. Weeks went on to where she stayed locked up in her home ignoring everyone as she tried to piece together how to use her newly found magic and how she got it in the first place. Her abilities grew into unique aspects, stuff some monsters couldn't even describe or explain, this is what frighten her greatly. Still unable to figure out how she gained it she honed her skills and became used to the aching feeling and slowly accepted the fact she had it. This didn't help the fact that every time she thought of it and how she got it, she felt like she lost someone, someone important to her like her parents.

After the weeks went by, even after the whole magic discovery, her shop still remained intact and running perfectly. The shop itself was simple to the normal eye. If you didn't know what to look for you would think it was a simple tailoring shop for suits and dresses.

((http://goopdesign.com/wp-content/uploads/tailor_shop_interior_design_ideas_66113_1100_733.jpg ) Quick veiw of the shop))

Looking in the door you would note the glass having odd but beautiful patterns. Thoughts who were in the business with Sidney knew that this was a safe place after looking at her door. However nobody saw the danger from the place as it seemed normal and the women running it seemed to be an ordinary human.