Algebra Art 2

I made this one without thinking...

It looks like Ayano Aishi (Yandere-Chan) and a random blonde dude... Huh.

Ed- Is it me?!
Cathy- No way in Hell.
Ed- Aww...

So, I doubt anyone will, but I wouldn't mind requests...

Just say what you want me to draw, and maybe even music you want me to listen to while drawing it so I get the setting and such...

For requests, here's an example! :D

Hi, I'm @ArtyKetchupKitty and I would like to see you draw a gray cat with one white paw and green eyes. If it's not a bother, could it be wearing a golden necklace with a diamond? I would also like to see it in a forest, like in the Warriors series, if it's not any trouble. And listen to whatever you want.

Okay, it doesn't have to be that long, but don't leave holes in what you want to see.

And if it doesn't turn out the way yiy want it to, either: 1, explain it a little more, because I might've miss something... Or 2, call it off if you think I might be able to do it, I understand if you think that! I don't mind!

BUT! Don't be rude and say something along the lines of " THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANTED! DO IT AGAIN!" Because it does neither of the things I just asked you to do.

-.-'

I'm bad at this...

Stay Creative!
-Catherine