Nine: The Involved

Sarada is uncomfortable.

That's how she feels right now.

Her aunt, Ino, looked just as pretty as how she was back in her world. Only, her attitude seemed to be lacking in some parts mainly that she seemed smug and her fashion sense could use some improvements. Another of her aunts, Hinata, looked a little shy compared to how she was back in her own world, but she was still as pretty with her long dark hair and lavender eyes. Her aunt, Tenten, was still as rowdy as ever, not the bad kind though.

What made her uncomfortable, was the fact that, one, they're all practically the same age as her, and two, they're observing her to the point of making her uncomfortable.

"Umm. . ." She mumbled.

"Come on, guys! You're making her uncomfortable, stop staring!" Sakura chuckled.

"Sorry. She just looks so unusual." Ino muttered with a raised brow.

"How so?" Sakura asked.

"She looks so much like an Uchiha."

Cue the sudden perking up by both Sarada and Madara.

"Right? I was thinking that too. She looks like Sasuke." Tenten commented. Causing Sarada to flinch.

"I-If you ask me, I personally think she looks more like. . .Madara-kun." Hinata commented. Causing Sarada to flinch even harder that before.

'Right? I was thinking that too. I just hope I'm wrong.' Sarada thought.

Her attention changed from the exchange towards the dark purple-haired girl who sat alone right in front of the classroom's seats.

"That's Nisehana."

Sarada perked up when she heard Sakura's voice.

"I've always tried to make her join the group but apparently, she prefers to be alone. She's a nice girl though, she hangs out with us every now and then but sometimes she just acts like a total introvert. She's fun to hang out with but she rarely has the time." Sakura explained.

Sakura perked up as if she just had a brilliant idea. She grabbed Sarada's wrist and pulled her up from her comfortable seating position and dragged her right to where Nisehana was. Sakura sat beside the girl who gave her an incredulous look.

"Sakura-chan. . ." The girl mumbled.

Sarada couldn't help but stare at the girl. She had always wondered what her aunt, Nisehana, who she never met was like. She had seen no photos of her aside from the worn out photo of team 7 that her mother kept, so she never really got a good look at her. And much more did she never dreamt of knowing how she's like. Though she doubted that this aunt will be the same as her world's aunt. But her appearance though, was one she expected. She expected her to look beautiful just like her other aunts. She especially liked the color of her hair and the sleek straightness it possessed. As well as her purple eyes that matched her hair. She was a little disappointed that she didn't get to meet her back in her time.

"Nise-kun, you're rarely hanging out with us nowadays!" Sakura whined.

"I've had a lot of things to take care of with relations to my clan." Nisehana calmly explained with a hint of an apologetic tone in her voice.

"Don't overwork yourself. Anyway, this is Sarada-chan. She'll be a student from now on." Sakura introduced.

"Eh?" Sarada and Nisehana gaped at the same time.

"What? I thought you were only supposed to show me around. . .?" Sarada hesitantly asked. Finding it a little awkward that she's speaking informally at her mother.