My New Roomates? (Chapter 2)

I got out of the airport faster than I thought I would. As soon as I got out side, I saw the streets were a lot busier then back home.

I called a cab and gave the driver the apartment address and he took me there. The ride felt like it took forever. We eventually got there, I paid the driver the money and thanked him. I got all my luggage and headed up the street to the door of the building. My room was on the 8th floor, luckily there was an elevator. On the way up I was thinking to myself, "What will my new roommate be like? Will she be neat and tidy or will she be a hoard everything? Will she like me?"

I was startled by the elevator pinging. I got of on the 8th floor. I took a long, deep breath. I knocked on the door. In front of me stood a tall, handsome boy, he looked about 17 or 18, and he greeted me.

" Hi, I'm Grayson" He said in a soothing voice.

"Hi, I'm Jasmine. I- I'm looking for number 287." I replied, my voice trembling as I spoke.

"This is it" He replied. "Oh, were you expecting to meet a girl named Bailey?" He added.

"Yea, kinda" I replied, my voice getting weaker as I spoke.

"Sorry about that, my brother uses my middle name instead of my first name" He replied, slowly rubbing his neck.

He showed me in. He gave me a tour around the rooms. We eventually came to my room. "And here's your room" he spoke, he sound like an angel.

"Thank you" I replied.

(About 2 hours later) I unpacked most of my stuff and then I heard a knock on my bedroom door. "Who is it" I cautiously asked.

"It me, Grayson. And I've brought Ethan here to meet you" He told me.

"Come in" I replied.

Grayson slowly opened the door, I was putting some clothes away in the draw as he snuck up behind me. He grabbed my waist and startled to tickle me. I jumped up in the air. He lifted me and dropped me on the bed.

"GRAYSON!" I shouted at him in shock.

"Meet my brother Ethan. Jasmine, this is Ethan. Ethan, this is Jasmine." He said, still laughing at me.

"So this is Jasmine," He spoke, laughing at me with Grayson, "She way more beautiful than I imagined." He whispered to Grayson.

I started blushing. I tried to hide the smile but it just came out of me. I ran over to Grayson and punched him in the arm. "Hey! What was that for?" He asked me. I smirked at him. He laughed.

"So Jasmine, want to go on a tour around LA." Asked Ethan.

" We'll show you amazing sights!" Added Grayson.

"Why Not, I just have to Finnish unpacking my bag then I'll meet you in the sitting room." I told them.

"Okay" They replied in unison (you could tell they were twins.)

I finished unpacking my bag and headed to the sitting room. I laughed as I watch them roll around the floor tickling each other. "Are we going or what?" I said in an immature tone. I startled the twins. "Let's go then" Ethan laughed.

"Will my life be changed by the twins?"

What do you think of this chapter? I know it's quite long, but I had quite a few ideas for this. Thanks for reading ~ Alyssa