I think he hates me... (chapter 10)

Jasmine's POV

A tear started rolling down my face as I saw my dad starting to get angry. "Honey, I can't believe I'm going to be a grandmother! I'm so happy for you and Grayson." My mom said as she ran up to give a a huge hug. "I think you should go upstairs while dad calms down" she whispered in my ear. I nodded my head. I grabbed Grayson's hand and ran upstairs to the room we were staying in and I plopped my self on the bed and started crying. Grayson ran in and sat next to me. "Baby girl, your dad may be angry but just think, this is a shock to him" Gray said as he hugged me tightly.

(10 Minutes later)

*Knock Knock* "Come in" I yelled.
"Hey sis, you ok?" asked Gabriella.
"Yea, just a bit shocked after I saw dad becoming angry with me" I replied as I got up and went to hug her. "Gabriella, meet Grayson" I said as Grayson stood up and hugged Gabriella.
"Hi, it's nice to meet you" Gray said.
"Well, I'll leave you 2 in peace" Gabriella said as she walked out the room.

Gray sat down and give me the biggest hug ever. "Jasmine, your dad loves you. He may be mad but he will get over it"

(40 minuets later)

Me and Gray went downstairs to grab my bag, then we headed to Starbucks. I ordered an Iced caramel frappuccino, no coffee and Grayson ordered the same. We sat down and talked for a while. "Baby, I think that me and E need to do a girlfriend tag for our new video" Gray said.
"Yea, sure" I replied "We can do Girlfriends Vs Boyfriends" I added. "Sounds like a plan" Gray said as he grabbed his phone out his pocket and text the group chat:

E is a Cheese ball:

Baby ❤😍🌎: Just thought of a video idea, How well do we know each other? (Girlfriend Tag)

E : Yo, epic idea! Record when you come home?

Me: Sure E

Halle: Omg! Can't wait

Baby ❤😍🌎: See you soon

Grayson's Pov

Me and Jasmine were on our way to her house when she got a call of her dad. She answered it and started talking and then started to cry. "Thank you dad, I love you. See you soon" Jasmine said to her dad.
"Is everything ok?" I asked.
"Yea, my dad is fine with me being pregnant." Jasmine said as she started to tear up again, "Because your the father and he trusts you to look after us"

We got home, got changed and went to bed after having a meal with The Hopes.

Authors Note

Omg! I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in 2 month! I hope you like this chapter. I know it's short, but it's because I've been needing to take a break to catch up with my school work. Hopefully I'll upload within a week or so. If I haven't uploaded a chapter in a while and you want a chapter uploading, Dm me and I will try and get that done. Thank you so much for 2.65K!
~Alyssa Xx