That night... (Chapter 3)

Jasmine's Pov

Grayson and Ethan showed me the beautiful sights of LA. We went out​ for dinner at Ethan's favourite restaurant and then went for a walk up Grayson's favourite hiking area.

We got in Grayson's car and headed back to the apartment with some McDonald's. We all sat round the table discussing what we should do tonight. Ethan suggested Truth or Dare, Grayson suggested a Horror movie and I suggested 10 facts about each other. We all decided on Grayson's idea. Grayson chose "Saw."

We sat down on the couch. Grayson sat to my right and Ethan sat to my left. I didn't see half the movie, I had my hands over my eyes and grabbing on to Grayson and Ethan for support.

By the time the movie finished, I was the only one awake. I looked around the dark room. I heard a cough, not realising that it was Grayson. I jumped up and screamed, startled (Surprisingly the twins hadn't woke up.) Shaking, I curled up in the corner of the kitchen to see a tall, dark figure slowly walking towards me. I screamed, crying, I was petrified. I heard Grayson's voice say, "Its ok Jasmine, Its only me"
I looked up at him, still shaking. He sat next to me and hugged me. I didn't let him go. He spoke to me in the softest voice, "Let's get you to bed now"
He carried me down the corridor towards my room. Just before we got to my room, I whispered in his ear, "Don't leave me alone Gray, please. Put me in the guest room near your room."
He smiled at me, "Do you want me to stay with you tonight.?"
I slowly nodded, smiling up at him.

He carried me into the room and slid me onto my bed and slowly lay down next to me, Ethan still asleep on the sofa. Grayson was lying on his back, I lay with my head on his chest. He put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer.

"Goodnight Grayson. Thank you for everything today" I whispered, sleep falling over me.

"Good night Jasmine. You know I would do anything for you" He replied while playing with my hair.

Grayson's Pov

Jasmine fell asleep before me. She looked so cute. Her head on my chest, my hand on her waist. Just as I was about fall asleep, I whispered, so that she couldn't hear me, " Jasmine, I know I haven't known you for that long, but I love you."

What do you guys think of this chapter? If you have any feedback, please leave them in the comments. Thank you,
~ Alyssa Xx