Eating for 1 or 2? (Chapter 8)

Grayson's POV

The words "Babe, I'm..." came out of Jasmine's mouth. My heart was pounding. Just as Jasmine was going to announce if she was pregnant or not, Ethan barged in the room.
"Yo guys, I need help!" Ethan shouted.
"Not right now E" I replied.
"But please, I need help" E moaned.
"Fine, but it better be quick" Jasmine told him.

We went in to mine and Ethan's room.
"What died in here?" Jasmine asked, laughing.
"Shut up jas. We're teenage boys" I replied, laughing along.
"Guys, I need help to plan the date" Ethan told Jasmine and I.
"How long do you have?" I asked.
"3 hours..." Ethan replied.
"3 HOURS?!" Jasmine shouted, "we better hurry up then.

I helped Ethan book a restaurant and pick out a suit while Jas tidied the house ready for Halle.

Jasmine's POV

Halle arrived and knocked on the door. I greeted her with a smile. "Jasmine! I missed you so much!" Halle said as she hugged me.
"I know, we need to meet up later" I said. She agreed.
"Yo E, Halle's here" I shouted to him.
"2 mins" he yelled back.

(10 minuets later)

"Bye E, Bye Halle" me and Gray said as they left. Grayson walked over to me. He sat next to me and kissed me. "Jasmine, no matter what, I will love you. Remember that" he told me. A tear rolled down my face as he hugged me. His voice is so soft and his words are so sweet.

We walked back to my bedroom together. Grayson sat on the bed as I walked into the bathroom. I grabbed the test and walked out. "Babe, I'm pregnant" he ran up to me, lifted me in the air and kissed me. "I love you princess, I know this might be shocking but we can make it through this" he said. Gray carried me to the sofa and put me on it. I covered myself with a blanket as he was putting a movie on. He sat next to me and I cuddled into him. This is my favourite thing to do with him.

Grayson's POV

Me and Jasmine cuddled on the sofa un till one in the morning. She fell asleep before me. I carried her down the all into her room. Kissing her on the forehead, her eyes gently opened. Just as I was about to head out to my room she grabbed my hand. "Stay with me babe" she said. I kissed her on the head again and slid next to her in the bed. She fell asleep in my arms. She is my world.

Authors note
Tysm for 1.8K! Sorry I haven't been uploading recently, I've been busy with school work. If this chapter has got mistakes in spelling, it's because it is super late in the UK. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for a chapter. Thanks,
Alyssa Xx