Epilogue

It was almost two years since that fateful night, as Arabella Woods made her way to the Dodge truck watching Stacy struggle with strapping in the feisty sixteen-month-old little girl who was fighting and screaming to not be strapped in. Bella let out a musically laugh and held out a bright pink stuffed kitten "Now, now Lilian if you want kitty you have to be nice to Aunt Stacy." She cooed and when she was safely buckled in she handed Lilly her toy.

"Geeze I don't know how you do this. I mean thank God I wasn't the one that had to get married and have a kid." Stacy laughed as she climbed into the front seat shaking her head.

Bella giggled as she pulled out of the driveway "Oh come on now, you know you love your little niece to death. After all, you bought her that cat, besides you're the one that mentioned going to the D-O-C-T-E-R out loud." She pointed out

At least the car ride was more relaxed as they headed towards town and made their way to an old forlorn brick building. They both got out and grabbed Lilian by the hands and swung her as they walked. Laughing as the little girl let out loud giggles that filled the air. Thankfully they didn't have to wait too long for the doctor to see them and the room was already set up.

Stacy reached down to pick up Lilian as the doctor made her way to the door "Okay well lights out and let's see what we can find." She said as she clapped her hands together and made her way back to the table. Then before anything started the door opened with a gust and Jonathan walked in gasping for air.

"Please, tell me I made it in time." He begged as he made his way towards his wife on the table waiting patiently with a smile on her face.

Dr. Amelia Rose smiled as she put the small device on Bella's stomach. "You made perfect timing Jonathan." She said as the room filled with laughter

Jonathan kissed Bella on the forehead and reached for his little flower who was wiggling and reaching for her father. "Shhh Lilly, we are going to see if you are going to have a little brother or sister." He whispered as he pointed at the screen in front of them.The room fell silent except for the small thump, thump, thump of a heartbeat. Dr. Rose looks up with a beaming smile upon her face as she says "Congratulation, it's a boy."