[p1] how you meet

grayson:

you and your best friend were bored this summer. you both decided to go get frozen yogurt. you both walked down to the froyo place, since you were looking at your phone you weren't paying attention, and you bumped into someone.

"i'm sorry i wasn't looking where i was going" a voice said. i looked up and saw a very attractive boy.

"no it's was my fault. what's your name?"

"i'm grayson, what about you?"

"i'm y/n, nice to meet you." i gave him a friendly smile.

"i guess i'll have to repay you because i should of been watching where i was going."

"you don't have to" i said

"you're right, i don't have to, but i want to" he insisted.

ethan:

you were next in line to meet your idols. ethan was always your favorite, so you were going to hug him first.

you walked out of line and over to ethan. you instantly hugged him, the thought of holding your whole world in your hand was so comforting.

when you both pulled away, ethan looked you in the eyes and down to your lips. you suddenly got really nervous. he clenched his jaw for a second and asked,

"what's your name?"

and you replied shyly with,
"i'm y/n"

you turned to grayson and hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. you looked back at ethan and his jaw was clenched again and his big hands were in a tight fist.

'is he jealous?' you thought.

after you described the pose for the picture to grayson and ethan, grayson went down on his knee pretending to cry and had one hand reaching out. ethan pulled you in a hug and whispered in your ear,

"jump"

you instantly got butterflies from his hot breath against your neck.

you jumped and wrapped your legs around his waist and he put one hand on your thigh and one on your butt.

after a few pictures, you asked to go on ethan's snapchat but instead he went to the imessage app.

"i want your number instead, cutie"

//

ethan's was so long and cute omg

-hensley