[p7] reading him imagines fans wrote

grayson:

"wait listen to this, imagine grayson coming up behind you and wrapping his arms around your waist, kissing your neck." you giggle. grayson looked over at you, smirking. "haha! imagine grayson accidentally sending you a nude"

"you know they take these seriously, babe?" he chuckled.

"last one! imagine grayson putting his large, warm hand on your thigh, slowly sliding it up as he kisses your neck..." you lock you phone and see gray staring at you. "what?" you asked curiously. he looks up and down your body, biting his lip.

he puts his phone down and moves closer, "like this?" gray questions while kissing your neck and placing his hand on your thigh.

ethan:

"whats up guys, were back!" your boyfriend ethan said into the camera.

"this week we are reacting to dirty imagines." gray said. "and we have a special guest, y/n!"

I popped my head into frame, "hey guys"

"lets get started, ill go first" grayson says.

you are reading them both five each. you read all of graysons, and move to ethans.

"okay, ethan, are you ready?" I asked.

"yes... no.. wait yea go" he said, unsure.

I started reading them, saving the dirtiest for last.

I got to the last imagine and started reading, "imagine, sitting on ethans lap, grinding your hips into him while he kisses your neck."

grayson bursts out laughing, "duuuuuude hahaha!"

"okay that's it for this weeks video" ethan says rushing the outro.

once they conclude the video, grayson goes to his room. ethan is still sitting on the couch, I'm on the floor.

"you can sit with me, I don't bite, much" he winked.

"fine, loser." I joke.

I get up off the floor and ethan grabs my waist, pulling me onto his lap.

fuck.

"i think we should recreate those imagines in real like." he said pushing my hips down, into him.

"sure, if you want to" I said kissing him

"lets go to the bedroom, gray wont bother us there."