[p3] first kiss

grayson:

you were over at grayson and ethan's apartment, watching a movie. grayson and you were holding hands and ethan was on the other side of the couch.

grayson got up to use the bathroom, so ethan paused the movie. there was a silence.

"can i ask you something?" ethan asked out of nowhere.

"go for it" you replied, looking over at him.

"have you ever had your first kiss yet?"

your breath hitched.

"um n-no i haven't, why" you asked.

"just wondering."

ethan got on his phone and you heard ethan send a text message. within seconds you hear grayson's phone go off as he was washing his hands.

"what the fuck did you do" you asked with a fake rude tone.

"you'll see" he sang.

grayson came out of the bathroom. "i think we've watch enough of this movie, y/n can you come here please?"

you shoot ethan a look, "sure babe" you replied to gray.

you both walked to his bedroom and you hear ethan start the movie again.

'what a loser' you think

grayson let you go in first. when you were both in his room he closed and locked his door.

grayson grabbed you with both hands on your waist, "so i hear you haven't had your first kiss yet. is that true?"

you swallow hard, "yeah that.. that's true" you stutter.

"babygirl there's nothing to be nervous or worried about. i can teach you. do you want me to teach you?"

you shook my head, yes.

grayson cups you face and starts leaning in slowly. your lips collide. you feel grayson open his mouth a little, so you follow. your lips moved in sync. fireworks were exploding inside of you.

a few seconds later, we pulled away for air. grayson rested his forehead on mine.

"you're my everything."

ethan:

ethan invited you to a house party with him as his date. a group of people were playing truth or dare there. ethan suggested you both join the group.

after a few rounds it was finally your turn.

"y/n, truth or dare" a random girl asks.

"dare, cause i'm not a pussy" you laughed

"i dare you and someone else in this group to go fuck." she giggled, obviously drunk.

"challenge accepted." you grab ethan's hand. your heart is beating out of my chest. ethan and you walked upstairs to find an empty bedroom. you both sat on a bed in one of the rooms.

"baby we don't have to if you're not ready." ethan said grabbing your hand.

"okay good" you said biting your lip.

ethan looked up at you, "is everything okay?"

"no, can i tell you something?"

"yeah of course princess" he said pulling me into a hug.

you pull away and looked him in the eyes, "i haven't had my first kiss yet"

you feel a big relief come off my shoulders.

"do you want your first kiss?" ethan questioned.

"yeah. i want you to be my first kiss" you say, lightly blushing. ethan stayed quiet, looking into my eyes. the room was silent. not an awkward silence though, it was very calming.

you see ethan's eyes flicked down to your lips a few times. he starts leaning in.

this is it.

ethan holds you hand and hold your cheek, cupping your face, your lips inches away.

ethan softly placed his lips to yours, passionately, but gently kissing you.

he pulled away rubbing your cheek with his thumb.

"you're so beautiful, y/n"

"thank you ethan so are you"