It's yours

Aubrey pov I just gotta be real

Aubrey pov
I just gotta be real. Keep it real with her. I can't lose her. Not now. We've come way to far. Ok. Lemme call.
(Aubrey calls Robyn, who answers immediately)

The phone call

Robyn, sounds tired as if she were woken from a sleep even though she wasn't, answers sharply.. "Hey.."

Aubrey, sounding more than desperate quickly replies "Robyn. Please, come out baby. Ima fly you out"

Rob "but baby, you on tour, what you need me for!?"

Aubrey chuckles down the phone and throws his head back onto the couch. "Robyn, you know damn well what I need you for?" He says sarcastically. "I need you for way more than you even imagining right now!"

Rob "what you think I'm imagining nigga?" She asks questioning.

Aubrey "you prolly thinking that I need or want you to just hook up and then bring out on stage, then not meet for god knows how many months after? But that's not true baby. It's far from true. Last year, I was still playin, I didn't know what I really wanted. I was weak and I didn't want to settle. But baby I realise that now and that that behaviour and that attitude, made me a fucking pu$$y. Literally I'm so mad with my self boo. I want you and need you because your my woman and I wanna make you feel right!"

Robyn, who spend the last minute in silent, coughed and held the phone a little closer to her ear. "Baby. I hear you. It's a big thing for me to commit like that though too. But I mean, my tour ended, filming is not overly consuming, yet. If you really think this is gonna work baby, then Ima hop on the plane tonight, and I'll be there by morning. If that's what you suggesting? Unless you gonna wait for my ass?" Robyn giggles softly down the phone, blunt in her left and phone in her right hand, she takes a soft drag back.

Aubrey "baby you so temping right now, so I need you to hop on that plane and bring yourself to my hotel ok?" Aubrey scratches his head and closes his eyes, envisioning himself with Robyn when she gets to him.

Robyn "ok nigga, Ima pack a lil something and then I'll be on my way to the airport.."

Aubrey "k, Ima hop off of here right quick and get some sleep baby, I'm so damn tired!"

Robyn "k baby"

Aubrey "is it mine?" Sounding questioning..

Rob "is what mine?" Even more questioning...

Aubrey "your heart? Is it mine, cause damn I thought I knew I had your heart.."
Pause...
Robyn "it's yours!" Breaking a soft, sultry smile..

Aubrey grins, feeling his heart beat faster through his chest, and his cheeks warm. "What about your, you know, is that mine too mama?"

Robyn chuckles through the phone, throwing her head forwards into her lap. "Yes baby. It's all yours. No one else's. You the last person to taste me too."

This was sweet music to his ears..

Aubrey "god damn, get your ass on that plane, Ima wait all night, I knew it was mine mama I just wanted to hear you say, cause that shits sexy as fuck to me!" Aubrey laughs softly.

Rob "baby.." (Robyn says in her accent, you know that accent that when she says 'baby' it makes your heart melt)

Aubrey "yes?"

Rob "Ima go pack, before you know it, I'll be there!" She says reassuringly.

Aubrey " that's rights mama!"

Robyn "bye nigga"

Aubrey busts out laughing. "Bye!"

Stay tuned for chapter 5 if you wanna know what goes down when Robyn arrives in London! Also leave a vote or a comment to let me know that your actually enjoying this lol ❤️