What now

The next day. 2pm. London. U.K.
Aubrey's pov
*hears phone bling* Damn I hope it's Rob, she supposed to be here by now. *checks phone*

 *checks phone*

Well damn girl. You straight.

 Can't fuckin wait for her ass the get here

Can't fuckin wait for her ass the get here. It's been too damn long boy!!

20 minutes later. Robyns already hit up his phone. She's almost at his hotel so Aubrey walks down to the lobby and lays back into the reception couch. While his head is down looking at his phone, he fails to notice Robyn enter via the revolving door. Aubrey, with his left leg across the his right knee, sits a little straighter in his seat before looking up to notice Robyn stood at the front desk, making light conversation with the hotel manager. Aubrey slips his phone into his pocket and with a massive grin on his already blush face, he walks slowly towards her before calling.. "Robyn.." in a soft, almost whisper tone.

Robyn, dressed in velour pink sweats, has her hair flowing down her back in an untidied manner. Her soft brown curls gather around her face as she slowly turns towards him. Her bright green eyes are now visible as she has removed the brown shades covering them. She has what appear to be 6 inch heels on her slender feet, a rather odd choice of shoe given the nature of the causal outfit, but with ease, she pulls it off. Her skin is pure and free from makeup and the sun hits across the left side of her face, exposing every minute perfect detail to her seemingly flawless skin. Her bags have already been carried up to her (Aubrey's room) so she walks empty handed towards him. And letting out a gentle smirk she greets with "hi baby! How are you?"
Aubrey, without replying, grabs her at the waist and pulls her into his body, resting his face in her soft curls. Her hair smells like coconut, the oil in which she conditions her hair with, but even though she wears no perfume, her skin exudes vapours of cocoa butter, a scent that Aubrey knows and loves too well.

Aubrey pov
I want to kiss her, but just not here, not like this.

Aubrey feels down the soft velour on her back and while resting his hand at the bottom of her spine, pulls her in tighter to his body. Robyn meanwhile had her hands wrapped tightly around the back of his neck and her face buried shyly into his shirt.
Pulling apart softly, Aubrey says.. "you wanna come up to the room now or?" Laughing softly while looking at her pretty face.

"Sure." She replies back, looking Aubrey direct in the eyes.

He loved when she made eye contact with him. He could almost read her mind.

"Cmon then mama and you can tell me all about your flight.."

Aubrey reached down for her hand which she offered to him, and they walked down through the lobby and down the hall until they reached his room.

"This rooms the plug you know. We got a pool and shit. You're gonna love it baby!" Aubrey grinned excitedly.

"Pool sounds nice baby!" Robyn replied.

"For sure it is ma!"

Aubrey opened the door and let Robyn in.

For the next 20 minutes she spent time strolling barefoot around the room and occasionally dipping her feet into the pool, while Aubrey sat back on the bed and happily listened to everything she had to say regarding the flight and how unexpected this trip was.

Aubrey pov
It's 4 now. Ima have to leave at 6. I just wanna make her feel right, like she knows I'm being legit and serious and shit right now. I don't wanna wait any longer. But I don't wanna seem too pushy. Lemme try her ...

Sitting up on the edge of the bed, Aubrey calls to Robyn who now has her whole leg in the water. "Baby! Come here real quick.."

"Ok baby gimme a sec." she replied while lifting her leg from the pool.

"Here lemme pass you a towel." Aubrey calls while tossing it to her.

"Thank u baby!" She says, grinning and drying her wet leg and feet.

Robyn walks over to the bed when Aubrey is sat on the edge. She still has on her velour jacket but has removed the pants for some denim shorts.
Aubrey lifts her leg up and straddles her over him. Robyn pushes him back flat onto the bed and Aubrey proceeds to pull her by the cord on her jacket into him. Robyn and Aubrey lay on the bed, she straddling over him, while he runs his fingers through her curls.
As the feel the chemistry they have together building, Aubrey starts to kiss Robyn slowly on her soft lips. She kisses back with more pressure..

Guys, if you are enjoying, please leave a vote and a comment! Stay tuned for the next chapter if you wanna know how it all goes down ! 🦈