Connect

Robyn's pov

Connect. As I feel our bodies connect through our clothes, I feel the excitement building inside me, imagining how we'll connect without the clothes. God Robyn, it's been a minute. I thought to myself. But I was more than ready. I miss this feeling.

As Aubrey springs upright from the bed to sit back on the edge with Robyn around his waist, he aggressively pulls down her zipper, removing her jacket and pulling her hair up in a pony tail, her bites and sucks down the side of her neck. She lets out several small moans before grabbing hold of his face and pulling it back up towards her lips. Aubrey kisses back aggressively while lifting her black vest up and over her head.

For a minute they look at each other in the eye, reading one another's minds. Robyn didn't want to be teased much longer, she couldn't stand it.

As Aubrey stands up off the bed, Robyn grips her legs tightly round his waist

As Aubrey stands up off the bed, Robyn grips her legs tightly round his waist. Aubrey pushes her back up to the wall and travels his face down her body, stopping at her breasts. She grabs the back of his head firmly while he gently sucks away. Again, Robyn only let out a few tiny, soft moans. But these small moans were enough to get Aubrey fully aroused.

After paying both her breasts the attention they deserve, he proceeds to plant tender kisses over her stomach and navel, and as his head gets further down, Robyn arches her back up away from the wall. He pushes her back. She moans louder.

Aubrey reaches for the zipper on her jean shorts and slides them down her legs, her hips moving from side to side. With Robyn fully naked he come up for a quick kiss before picking her up, throwing her over his shoulder and placing her on the bed. She grins excitedly. He grins back.

Aubrey buries his face in her kitty and begins to suck, vigorously. After 5 minutes of non stop head, she is dripping sweat and tears. Her cries could be heard from down the hall. Robyn loved Aubrey's head game, and his beard made it all the more enjoyable.

Robyn sits up to return the favour. With Aubrey standing and Robyn positioned at the edge of his bed, she begins to suck.

10 minutes of head, amounts to Aubrey wincing in painful pleasures.

"Baby you ready" Aubrey asks while still receiving head.

"I'm ready baby. I been ready!" Robyn moans while exchanging words.

Aubrey takes Robyn's hands and pulls her up to him. They both stood chest to chest completely naked and vulnerable. This felt like more than just fucking or sex, this felt like love. Aubrey knew that he wasn't messing no more. And Robyn knew it too. She felt it..

Aubrey grabs Robyn and pushes her to the wall once again. This time he lifts her legs and she wraps them round him. With her hands gripping tightly to his face, Aubrey gently lifts her hips and slides him self in. Immediately, she moans loudly in his ear and rests her face into his naked chest.

Aubrey starts slowly but builds up speed eventually shaking the ceiling light and floor. They switch it up. He makes love to her against the wall, with her sat on the dresser, on the kitchen counter, sex under the sheets and then over the edge of the bed.

After a whole hour straight non stop, in which time both Robyn and Aubrey reached multiple orgasms, Aubrey also came three times, all of which were inside of her. He asked "where you want me to come baby". She replied "in me!" Let's just say she didn't need to tell him twice.

Exhausted, they lay on the bed, Robyn laid on her stomach underneath Aubrey's bearing arms.

"Well damn baby, that was amazin!" Aubrey says breathless. "You like it mama?"

Robyn chuckled. "Like it?" She laughs again. "Nigga.. I loved it, don't act like you don't know!" She looked him dead in the eye and grabbed hold of her ear, gently tugging at it.

Aubrey smiles into her green eyes and pulls her in for a kiss. They kiss slowly for some time, Robyn whining her hips into the sheets. Aubrey pulls her over onto his stomach and pushes his hips up against hers. They grind a little until Robyn lay fast asleep.

"Damn... I really knocked her out!" Aubrey chuckled to himself while feeling the slow rise and fall of her breathing on his chest.

Gently, he rolls Robyn over to the other side of the bed and watches her while she sleeps.

Hi guys

Hi guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Leave a vote and a comment if you want more. Stay tuned if you wanna find out what happens throughout the rest of the tour and my story ❤️