Truth or Dare

A few weeks later

"Hello everybody my name is markiplier, and today we are doing truth or dare with the studio!!" Mark asked us if we wanted to be in his stream and we obviously said yes! Tyler chose truth or dare! I was so excited.

"Ok , I am sending out a tweet that says send me some truth or dares!" Mark said. "Ok first tweet says "I dare Tyler to go eat a sandwich made of peanut butter, mayonnaise and turkey. -antisepticpie27" "fine "said Tyler. And then he ate it. I think we all gagged a little at the sight of it .

I guess the stream could see how close me and Ethan were sitting together. Over time we have gotten really close. We weren't dating but everyone knew we liked each other. Of course this tweet came in " Ethan and Abbi! Just kiss already ok!😂💙- chickenpie85 "well you said it folks! Abbi and Ethan . Ethan wasn't surprised and neither was I . I guess it was just kinda weird having our first kiss in. Front of millions of people. Well here we go I thought. As his lips touched mine, I thought it would be just a quick one. But I could tell he liked it so much he didn't want it to stop. After awhile we eventually stopped. " wow " said Tyler " we have been waiting for a couple of weeks now guys!" It for finally happened !" "Ethan do you have anything to say to Abbi?" Asked Olivia. "Umm ya. Abbi I have been thinking about this for the longest time, and they have been urging no me to do this but I finally have the guts." I could see the nervousness in is emerald eyes. I knew what he was going to ask but I still couldn't be sure.

"Umm ok. Abbi will you um 😐 go out with me?" Even though I knew it was coming it still surprised me. "Yes if course !" I said. "I love you Abbi" he said. I love you too my blue boy!💙