The Date

I was still taken aback by Ethan asking me out. I was happy, but I was just scared for what was to come. I asked him if we could have a date night this Saturday now that we were dating. He said yes(obviously) so I decided we could go to the movies or something . But then he came up to me and asked me if I wanted to go to sky zone. I had never been before but was excited to go. ( it's a trampoline park)

Saturday came and we hopped in his car. It was about an hour drive so we talked the whole time. He talked about his family, his dogs at home, and YouTube . We finally got there but we had to wait 15 minutes because we got there early. It was finally time to jump. We had an instructional talk about rules (boring) but then we got to jump .

I never told him I was a former gymnast. But I knew he was. So when I did a half twist he was a little confused. "I didn't know you were a gymnast." He said. "That's one more beautiful thing I have learned about to . " "thank you Ethan " i said. He did a double back of course just to piss me off😂. "Can you beat that ?!" He said. "Oh I'll try!" I then did a front full twist into the foam pit. "Wow " he said impressive " " but how about I challenge you to a dodgeball game and in that court?" "It's on" I said. So we raced over to the court and got sorted into teams.

Ethan was on one side I was on the other. We made a deal:"whoever gets out last gets to pick dinner" We chucked balls back and forth until I saw him get hit in the chest with the foam ball. I laughed out loud!😂 He was laughing too. I got out on purpose just for him and ran up and gave him a hug. "Guess who's picking dinner "I said. "Me" he laughed. "So where do you want to go" he said. "Ummm maybe Olive Garden?" "Sounds good to me !" The blue boy said.

We arrived at Olive Garden and ordered our food. Ethan ordered spaghetti and meatballs. His favorite, and I ordered mac and cheese 🧀. Our food came instantly and the waitress asked " more breadsticks?" Like every other time she came. We said yes (obviously) because they were so good.

After dinner we went back to the studio and decided to crash there. We stayed up watching Netflix until like 12 am. Then we both fell asleep on the couch. At least that's what I heard. I fell asleep so fast I didn't remember it . Mia told me this morning" you guys fell asleep on the couch downstairs, like two puppies by a fire. I'm thought that was hilarious 😂.