Epilogue

Epilogue (Unedited)

"Penis" little Chris babbled. His eyes twinkled in delight while he held on to his stuffed animal with his chubby arms. Chris beside me had grinned like a proud fúcker at his son who only bounced on his feet while trying to hold the longest record of standing with shaky footsteps. I on the other hand watched grimly when Chris went for a kiss on his sons forehead before looking at me with those damn eyes

"Cant say I'm not proud to hear his first word"

Disgusted, I threw the face towel which smacked Chris in the head but that didn't alter his joy when he came bouncing behind me with his arms snaking around my waist. His head rubbing at the crook of my neck before inhaling my scent

"My god your so sexy" he murmured behind me. I felt his tongue ran through my neck before biting it. I cant say I hated it. Over the the course of these two years, Chris Jr. was going two a month after. It had felt like it had been years since we came back to the hospital after he was deemed okay to be discharged after six and a half weeks. Fortunately he was a healthy baby with no problems with his lungs or breathing. It was then We decided to Stay in New york until Little Chris was fit to ride in a plane. Things had been busy and hectic. With me becoming a mother and trying to handle the busy schedule, I could say Ive been proud to be where I am. With the help of my sons grandfather and uncle, my dad and Damien would spoil him lots. They made sure I was okay and eating healthy— despite keeping an eyes out if I would decide me to skip a meal. They wouldn't have it any other way. Everyone has been watching me and everything I do. They made sure the boy was getting the right nutrition or that if he lacks any essentials needed.

I could say things became easier when you have a group of hands ready to help you

my train of thoughts were suddenly stopped short when I felt a sneak of a hand gliding down as it slip through the waist ban of my leggings. I could only bite my lips in anticipation when Chris began to toy with the lace of my underwear before kissing the spot under my ear. I smiled when his hands came back as it rested against my baby fats

Yeah, for as long as I remembered, I have been obsessed with my weight yet it came crashing down when I knew about the pregnancy and now I probably weigh around fifty three kilogram after giving birth to little Chris. I grew fats and got bigger yet Chris didn't seem to mind when he would see my boobs hanging down and larger then my previous ones. I grew stretch marks around my stomach, legs and even at the fronts of my chest. The physical changes had once got to me during the early days of motherhood. I could still remember crying over all the hard work I felt as a teen from all those diets and exercises yet Chris had been there to help me see that My body has been more beautiful than it ever was before. He sure I knew it from all his stolen kisses and make out sessions.

I smiled at the thought. After all this years, Chris and I haven't done it yet. Sure we did get into some heated kisses which that includes taking our clothes off but in the last minute, I would withdraw before things go any further. Chris seems to understand it but I could still see the disappointment in his eyes before going to the bathroom to take care of his 'business'. This had been going on for as long as I could remember knowing I didn't know if I was ready to be that close to him yet. I thought by now, he would have left our lives but he didn't. Surprisingly, Chris had given me the talk about how he wanted to be there for us and that he wanted to try being a father knowing it was his responsibility. At first I told him he shouldn't force himself to be in our lives just because he felt obligated to— you could say I've never seen him look more hurt when I thought he was only staying because he knew it was the right thing to do. We fought that time, he had been angry that he wanted to be in our lives because he wanted this to work. You could say those heated argument turned into one heated makeup session before Little Chris came shrieking off his ears.