Chapter-1

A cliff is shown. There is a girl standing on the edge of it (come let's go and see is she). She is non other than our swara. What happened to her why is she crying. She stood up all of a sudden and started walking to her car and drove away. She reached in front of a beautiful house...it's not a mansion and not a small house but was a cute house were easily 10 to 15 people can stay. Her house is surrounded by trees and has a beautiful garden.
   There our swara is standing in her balcony and having a coffee. It looks like she is thinking something deeply.
    After having her coffee she got ready in white shirt and black jeans and a black overcoat. She had a minimal makeup and small studs and a watch. She looks totally as a boss.
       Then she drove her car in front of a big office ( looks like she works there) . There is something written on building  SR INDUSTRY  . As she was passing the employee's  everyone were greeting her but she is not wishing nor even has a smile across her face( oh, so she is the boss). She straight away went towards her cabin and started working.

    This was a daily routine of our swara. She daily visits the cliff and works in the office till late night. She neither cares about anyone nor shows any mercy. She doesn't even smile rather you can say she rarely speaks that to especially on business meetings. She is a successful business women for world but only the cliff witnessed the broken soul everyday.

A/N: So, how is the update guys. Do you like it or not? How are writing skills, should I improve or is it ok. Please do comment and share your views. I haven't done a proof Reading so kindly excuse me for grammatical mistakes. And please vote if you like my story.