Chapter-4

A car stopped in front of an old house. Many memories were flashing in her mind. An old couple came and greeted her. They are the care takers of the house.

Swara entered the house and a fresh tears made their way down her eyes. She saw a girl running around laughing,playing with her family.

She was not able to hold her tears anymore. She collapsed to the floor and cried vigorously. The old couple tried to comfort her but they couldn't,as no one could stop her from crying especially the particular day.

She cried and cried,but the very moment her eyes fell on a young couple entering the house,she stopped crying and there we can see the ruthless swara back to her form.

She was very much annoyed,frustrated and what not after seeing the couple.

She then roared like a tigress ordering the couple to leave immediately.

The man spoke " swara,my dear,please try to listen to me once."We both won't take much of your time but we want to talk to swara......The real Swara.....the actual you.

Swara was quiet for a moment then she walked upto them and said with teary eyes" I don't want to talk to you baiyo atleast not until I take my revenge".
( And so here we have two new characters who are swara's baiyo and bhabi.
Sid- swara's brother and Anjali- Sid's wife
You can assume any characters you wish as Sid and Anjali )

Sid embraced swara giving her the comfort and Anjali was trying to calm her down. After a while swara finally calmed down and the three of them got into the car and drove away.

On the other side...
Sanskar was busy thinking what Swara. He doesn't know why he was thinking about her, why he felt so connected to her. He was so frustrated that he doesn't know why why and why is Swara who was probably his boss has made so much impact in him and that to on the very first day of his job.

Sanskar took a break and was wandering in the office. When he was doing so he collided with Druv. Druv asked him where he was lost. Sanskar didn't reply anything.

Druv dragged sanskar to the cafe and asked him again what was the matter. Sanskar looked up to him and then he finally asked Druv the question which was disturbing him from afternoon.

"Where is Swara mam? Why did she leave all of a sudden? Is everything okay? Why is no one shocked when she left the office abruptly? They should react right, because as far as I know she doesn't leave from her work. And there are many more questions which are literally making me sick,confused and frustrated.
I want to get answers for my questions.

Then he asked Druv "if he could help him by telling the answers for the questions he asked."

A/N-
Tada.......finally I have posted next chapter.
I am happy. I am feeling good atlast.
Once again I'm really sorry for late update and thanks for supporting me.
So as I promised here is the next update which probably ended with a lot of questions...
Soooo
Think guys think🤔
About the mysterious swara......😉😉
And keep waiting for next update
Coz.....coz......coz...
You will find all the answers to your questions. Not all the questions but ya maximum of them will be answered.
Till then take care and .......do vote and comment. See you soon with an update. Bye.