Chapter-5

Druv looked at sanskar and he felt something strange but he promised that he would tell him after office hours.

Druv and sanskar reached the nearby park after their office. Druv directly looked at sanskar with sharp look and asked him "who he is?"

Sanskar was shocked, surprised and all the emotions can be seen on his face. Yet he maintained a stern look.

He asked Druv what he is talking about." I am sanskar and an employee of your office and you very well know about me then why are you asking such weird questions".

Druv was not satisfied yet he kept quiet and was lost in his thoughts.

After a while Druv looked at sanskar and gave a slight smile and said"Really, I must agree sanskar you are indeed a tough nut to crack".

Sanskar didn't understand what he was speaking. Druv than looked at sanskar and said" I know the the truth, sanky".

On the other side....
We can see a orphanage, there are many children gathered, they were enjoying the music played by someone. ( Let's see who it is). It was none other than Swara playing guitar and singing.

Her voice was magical and any one who listens to it will be spell bound. She sang it with so much perfection and dedication. ( OMG😨....what am I seeing....someone pinch me) Swara had a slight smile🙂 on her lips and it's the real one.

At a distance her baiyo and bhabi were standing and were happy to see her happy and playing guitar.

After a while three of them left to swara's mansion. As they reached the mansion Swara excused herself and went to the cliff.

Swara was admiring the nature. She looked up to the stars and started talking to them. "I miss you all. Yet I can't do anything. It hurts to be helpless. I am sorry. I am really sorry for being helpless but I promise I would get my revenge or rather justice" saying thus she collapsed to the ground and started crying badly.

After few hours she reached mansion and was moving to her room when her brother called her and asked her to accompany him to the garden.

She followed him silently and sat on a bench in the garden. He then said" shona, I know it's very difficult for you to forget the past and move on but you have to do it,for the sake of your family.

Swara then looked up to her brother with teary eyes and said how baiyo how will I be able to move on with my past even after knowing that I was responsible for everything.

(So guys here I am going to reveal the past of Swara.....in swara pov)

I was just a kid. My dad Shekar raheja was a businessman. He was very caring and loving father. My mom shramishta raheja was a house wife. She was strict but kind and loving at the same time. My grandparents parvati and deendayal raheja loved me a lot.
I was the only child hence was the most pampered one too.

It was my 8th birthday and I wanted to celebrate it with my family in a water park. As the weather was stormy my parents refused to my condition. I was crying badly and atlast they agreed.

But I never knew that my sturborness will bring a havoc their lives.

A/N-
So guys I stop it here.
I will give next update as soon as possible.
Sorry for giving so many suspenses.
Maximum no. Of suspenses will be disclosed in 3 to 4 chapters.
It is the longest chappy till date.
I worked a lot to give 2 back to back updates in a week, so please vote, comment and share the story if I like it.
Byee and keep waiting for next update.