Chapter-2

Swara....someone  called, the voice is heard again and again. Suddenly swara woke up, it was her dream she is sweating badly. She stood up and went towards the window and is thinking something  very deeply. After a while she moved towards her bed and took a pill and laid on bed.
   It was a beautiful morning but for swara a usual day without any emotions. She completed her daily routine and went to office. Her manager informed her that she had to take appointments for the post of personal secretary. She went to her cabin and told the manager to send the candidates after 10 mins.
    The interview started in 10 mins but everyone were rejected as she didn't found anyone suitable for the post. She relaxed on her chair as the last candidate went away. There was a knock on the door. It was the manager "mam, there is still a candidate for interview he is late as he had some important work but he says that you will definitely find him worthy once you meet him" .
      Swara just saw at the manager for a second and then leaned back on her chair and said the manager to send him in. The manager told the guy that he is very lucky as their mam never gives anyone a second chance, the guy gave a smile to the manager and left towards the cabin. Inside the cabin swara was hell confused as she doesn't know why she gave him a second chance. Suddenly there was a knock on the door "may I come in, mam". "Come in" said swara in a bossy manner.
    Swara asked him the reason for being late. He gave a slight smile and told that he was busy helping a man who had met with an accident. She asked him why did he help him? He said that he knows the value of life,of being alive,of facing the problems and most importantly the value of love. and being loved by someone cause he is an orphan.
    Some flashes were seen by swara. She saw the guy for a moment and said him that he is been selected. The guy was astonished he asked swara how can she give him the job without knowing his qualifications? She had a eye contact with him and said that " I have already taken the interview but you didn't knew it. I am a business women for a reason".
    She said him that he can join the office from tomorrow. The guy was about to leave when swara called him and asked what his name is?

A/N:- So here it is the biggest chappy so far. Sorry for late update. I was a bit busy with my presentation work in college. So let me tell a few words about myself....
My name is Sri. I am presently in btech 1st year, computer science is my group. This is my first story. And with every  chapter I will give you information about myself but I would continue it if u share about yourself with me.
   So coming to story who does the voice in swara's belong  to? Who is the guy who swara selected?
   Think guys think. And don't forget to comment and vote for my story. And keep waiting for next update.