Chapter 1

1. When you practice doing a evil laugh inside your head for years, and when you finally do it out loud it sounds like the fangirl squeal.

2. You read so many books occasionally your thoughts will start sounding like them.. (done that!)

3. When you burst into tears when a character that you liked dies in a book. (Fred, Sirius.. *continues for 394 hours)

4. Your teacher dreads giving a book assignment to you, in fear that its one of the books you like.

5. When you ask for fan related items for you Birthday/Christmas.

6. You use the Cruciatus Curse on someone who is annoying you in your mind.

7. When you insult people who are bragging by calling them a Lockhart

8. You stay up till at least 12:00 am reading sometimes

9. When someone insults your fandoms and you want to hurt them.

10. You think movies always get the books wrong

11. When you say just one more chapter for 3 hours

12. You wish that the authors would make just one more book... Repetitively.

13. When you quote a book and people look at you like your crazy

14. You read fanfiction

15. When you are able to carry out a conversation with the True Wattpadians

16. You know the cake is a lie

17. When you make a parody song for one of your favorite movies

18. You wish that authors would stop crushing your heart, with their evil schemes.

19. When you wish that authors would make a reverse book for every book they make (basically hero = villain but is still the main character)

20. You understood this reference

21. When you have seen or read Hitchhikers
Guide to the Galaxy and understand what white mice have to do with 42.

Wooo! My first fangirl book chapter thingy *rambles awkwardly for 9 3/4 minutes*  .. *catches breath*

Special thanks to my friends Madsinator Mizu_01 MightyMouse1213 and Artspeck and a few others for giving me ideas without knowing it!
And HUZZAH FOR ALL THAT IS... I forgot the next part.