Random jokes and nargles!

1.Two Aurors and a Death Eater walk into a bar.' The punchline? 'They both attack the same innocent bystander. (Excellent book that i got that from, at least so far!)

2. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy, nor a dry bare sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or eat, it was a Percy-hole, and that means comfort.

3. Wrackspurts, your head is full of them!

4. Random person: Ugh i think i lost my shoe!
:A WILD LUNA APPEARS: I suspect the nargles are behind it. :POOF: Random shoeless person: What..? *imagine epic theme music*

5.  Boromir: One does not simply walk into Mordor. Frodo: I will take it though i do not know how. :A WILD LUNA APPEARS: We fly, of course. :POOF: Everyone else: What...
*imagine epic theme music*

6.  Alice: Have i gone mad? :A WILD LUNA APPEARS: Your just as sane as i am.   :POOF: Alice: What...? *imagine epic them music*

7. Yoda: Fear is the path to the... : A WILD LUNA APPEARS: I've interrupted a deep thought, haven't I? I see it growing smaller in your eyes. :POOF: Yoda: What..?  *imagine epic them music*

8.  Captain Kirk: Space the final frontier. :A WILD LUNA APPEARS: I hope there's pudding. :POOF: Kirk: What...? *imagine epic them music*

9. Susan: She thinks she found a magical land in the upstairs wardrobe. :A WILD LUNA APPEARS: Exceptionally ordinary. :POOF: Professor: She's quite right you know. Susan: What..? *imagine epic them music*

10. Peter: To die would be an awfully big adventure. :A WILD LUNA APPEARS: Wrackspurts, your head's fool of them.  :POOF:  Peter: What..? *imagine epic them music*

11. Hiccup: This is Berk. It's twelve days north of Hopeless and a few degrees south of Freezing to Death. It's located solidly on the Meridian of Misery. :A WILD LUNA APPEARS: That's a curious thing to keep in your sock. :POOF:  Hiccup: What..? *imagine epic them music*

12. Steve Rogers: Big man in a suit of armor. Take that away and what are you? Tony Stark: A genius billionaire playboy philanthropist. :A WILD LUNA APPEARS: Oooh look a Blibbering Humdinger! :POOF:  Steve and Tony: What....? *imagine epic them music*

13. Harry: Deaths got an invisibility cloak? Ron: so he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he get bored of running up to them flapping his arms and shrieking. :A WILD LUNA APPEARS: Because if its just you alone you're not as much of a threat. :POOF: Ron and Harry: Luna...? *imagine epic theme music*

14. Merlin I can't lose him, he's my friend. :A WILD LUNA APPEARS: My mum always said things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end. If not always in the way we except. :POOF: Merlin: *cries* What...?

15. Random person who likes to talk about chickens: which came first the chicken or the egg? :A WILD LUNA APPEARS:  I think the answer is that a circle has no beginning. :POOF: Crazy chicken random: What...? *imagine epic theme music*

16. Gollum/Smeagol: Master looks after us now. We don't need you. What? Leave now and never come back. Leave now and never come back!!! Arrrgh!!!! LEAVE NOW AND NEVER COME BACK!!!!!  :A WILD LUNA APPEARS: Come, daddy, Gollum doesn't want to talk to us right now. He's just too polite to say it. :POOF: Smeagol: What was it precious..? *imagine epic them music*

17. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness. :A WILD LUNA APPEARS: Yes, it was rather horrible. I still feel sad about it sometimes. :POOF: book: ... *imagine epic theme music*

18. Nancy: You hate me!!! *fake tears* :A WILD LUNA APPEARS: I don't think thats true. But i suppose thats how he wants you to feel. :POOF: Nancy: YOU HATE ME! *imagine epic theme music*
(Uuugh my sister for some reason liked that show, and now remember to much of it...)

19.  Vizzini: What in the world could that be?
:A WILD LUNA APPEARS: They're called Thestrals. They're quite gentle, really, but people avoid them, because they're a bit...
Man in black: What? Where? I don't see anything. Luna: :POOF: Vizzini MIB: Odd. Well no matter. *imagine epic theme music*

20. Clint Eastwood: (Unforgiven) Deserves got nothing to do with it. :A WILD LUNA APPEARS* *looks around* Thats nice.
:POOF: *imagine epic theme music*

21. Luna: Its a charm actually, it keeps away the Nargles. :A WILD LUNA APPEARS: Muggles think these keep away evil but they're wrong. *POOF* Luna: I must have a bad Wrackspurt infestation.. *imagine epic theme music*