*I'll Beat the Crap Outta You* Part two -Isaac-

This part two of I'll beat the crap outta you, Isaac Layhey.

Since I started this one in 1st person I'll just continue it in 1st! :)
________________________________

The final bell rang signaling school was out. Which was great because I'm going home to get ready for to meet Isaac! We are meeting up at the game then afterward we are going to Charlie's to eat! (I don't know who Charlie's is I just came up with a place to eat.)

"Nelika! Are you home?" Mom yelled up the stairs.

"Yes ma'am!" I yelled back. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs then my door opened.

"Sweet at- where are you going?" She asked looking me up and down.

Great.

"Um.. I'm going to the game tonight." I said. She knows I like Isaac but I don't know if I wanna tell her that the reason I'm going is for him.

"Oh well you look really cute. Is there someone your meeting?" She asked looking at me with her devilish eyes.

Ugh! I can't lie!

I laughed nervously. "Uh.. Maybe." I put on a shy smile. She jumped up and down and ran over to me grabbing my shoulders.

"Ahh! Who!? Is he cute? Does he play? Where is he? When did he ask you? Are y-" I stopped her by putting my hand over her mouth.

"Mom. It's Isaac, he asked me in 7th period and I don't know if he likes me he may just want to take me somewhere. I have no clue! But yes he's cute and yes I like him." I answered most of her questions.

She stood stud "that's great! I'm so glad it's Isaac! He's the sweetest thing! Have fun sweetie and please, don't do anything stupid." She kissed me on the forehead and walked out of my room.

I curled my hair and put it in a side pony tail then put on my light blue dress with a blue jean jacket and some sandals. It's not just real hot but it's nice outside. I looked at my phone and saw it was 5:50. I grabbed my keys and ran out my door.

Scott was already at the field with Isaac and Stiles. "Bye mom! I'll see ya tonight!" I yelled and ran out the door.

I plugged my phone up and started the engine an turned on Kings and Queens by SoMo. (If you don't know who he is... You should really look him up. Me and my friend LOVE him also his song Power Trip and Ride! #bestsongever)

I got out finishing the song and humming it to myself. "I love that song!" Lydia said as she walked up to me.

I laughed "Girl me too!" We walked off talking about our favorite songs then saw Allison siting watching them warm up.

I spotted Isaac and smiled. He waved "Layhey! Get to work!" Coach yelled. He ran off.

"I saw that!" Allison elbowed me. I blushed and looked around anywhere but at her.

We won 15-12. We're going to the championships in two weeks. Which Is great!!

"Hey Giselle!" Isaac said.

I smiled and waved he gave me a hug. I love getting his hugs they are so warm and I just love then! They aren't like Scott's he gives terrible hugs.

We pulled up at Charlie's and walked in together shoulder to shoulder. I was glowing I'm sure. We sat in a booth and the woman came to get our order.

"I'll take a vanilla milkshake and cheese fires with a cheese burger." Isaac said messing with his menu.

He looked at me so did the waitress "um.. I want a coke float and some chili cheese fries with jalapenos." I smiled and looked down. Isaac laughed and grabbed my hand.

What is he doing?! Omg.. Ahh.. He's touching my hand. 😬😬

"Giselle.. I've been wanting to tell you this and I've told Scott and he likes it, I really like you and I want to know if you'd be my girlfriend." He smiled nervously I was shocked my mouth having a gap in between my two lips.

My mouth formed a smiled "yes Isaac I'll be your girlfriend!" I smiled and cheered happily.

Even though inside I was going insane.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
A/N: Alright here's Part two! I hope you like it Giselle!! I don't really like this one:/ I hope you did Giselle!! If you didn't I'm so sorry!

-ShelbyRaeeee! Don't forget to vote and comment If you want a story!:)😘