*Stars and Cheese Cake* -Liam-

So here's the deal... I'm not going to write anymore of the last imagine with Derek. I'll only finish it if you ask me to.

Cool? Cool.

it's 12.13.14 woah bruhh! So I'm on my way to a championship football game for my high school team! cheer us on! #lumberjackchamps
|~|~|~|~|~|~|

*Stars and Cheese Cake*

"WOAH!" you screamed looking back behind you to see Stiles and Derek with the most adorable smile ever.

You continued to turn around until you were face to face with them. "Wha- why do you have chocolates?" you asked Derek who handed you a heart shaped box of candys. "awh, are these for me?"

"no my girl just gave me them!" Stiles said pointing back behind them. I didn't even- oh wait he was being sarcastic. That little jackass!

"look you little shit, I didn't ask for a sarcastic comment." You looked at him with a serious look.

"I didn't mean- okay nevermind. Give her the candy and let's go." he said flicking his tongue.

Derek passed the box to me and walked off. Well, some friends they are... You looked down to the box and smiled seeing a letter with your name written in perfect cursive.

You opened the letter and read;
(y/n),
This is for our 5 months we've been together. I've loved every minute of it and wish to continue it with you. You have been the best thing that has happened to me in a while and I never want to lose you.

I love you so much, (y/n). I know this is really cheesy, but you love it and I know the smile on your face is beautiful.

See you tonight be ready at 6:00.
Love, Liam.

You looked at the box and opened it, tons of endless chocolate. He's amazing.

You walked into your house and went straight to you room setting the box on your bed and taking your phone out of your pocket.

to Liam(: >> Thanks for the chocolate! I love you too!

from Liam(: << Your welcome babe. Can't wait for tonight! Wear something comfortable. Love ya!

You opened the message and smiled. That means shorts, tshirt, and converse.

You took a quick shower and dried your hair. Your phone vibrated the counter top and lit up showing his name and a picture from a few days ago.

You picked up the phone and answered it hearing your boyfriends voice across the other line. "(Y/n)! Are you ready?" he asked

"Yes just finished my hair and I've just gotta put my shoes on." you said looking at your self in the mirror.

"okay. bye." he hung up before you could respond.

You looked down at your phone frowning. okay?

The next thing you knew your door was being pushed open. You looked to see the blue eyes you've grown to love, Liam. "Hey, what are you doing here?"

He walked to you and grabbed your other shoe, "Helping my princess with her shoes." he got down on one knee and placed the white and red converse.

You couldn't help but smile and laugh as he tied it. "Only my prince may put my shoes on for me." you laughed and wrapped your arms around his torso. He leaned down and kissed your head while patting your hair.

"You ready for our picnic?" he asked.

You turned picking up your phone off your bed and grabbed his hand, "Yep!"

Y'all walked out the door and to his truck. "Where are we going?"

"I can't tell you." he said and turned the radio up, Taylor swifts new song Blank Space. Of course you danced and sang to it.

Sooner than you cared you were getting out and walking to a clear grassy place. He laid the blanket out and pulled Cheese Cake out. You cried laughing.

"Liam. You are perfect!" You yelled into the dark night.

He smiled at you and opened the container. "Mom made it right before I left to come get you."

You beamed at the cake. His mom makes a kick ass cheese cake, it's your favorite. You grabbed a fork to take a big bite out of it.

As you ate the cake you looked to the sky, it looked as if the sky ended at the bottom. It was beautiful.

"it's beautiful Liam." you smiled and leaned into his side, "thank you."

"For what?" he asked.

"Everything." you leaned to kiss him.

--

welp. that's what I got. The reason half of this is bold and crap is because it wasn't working right and I got pissed off and stopped trying to fix it so..

WE WON! TURN UP!