*I Never Knew, An I'll Always Love You* -Adien-

HEYY y'all!! Dedicate to @marissaviz she requested a Adien one! So here it is
-------

"Yoooo......! Marissa Wadd it doo baby boo?" Ethan called from the font door of my house. I walked from the kitchen to the front.

"Nothin much! But where's my boyfriend?" I said and walked to him to give him a hug.

He looks down and sighs. "Ugh.. He- we kinda got into a fight last night at the Pack Meeting and he sorta ran and no one has seen him since then- but hey it's going to be okay! We will find him!" He said while grabbing my shoulders.

I rolled my eyes. Me being an Alpha I'm not worried because I know he will come back to me. As of right now the Alpha Pack is in town...

I know, I know. Alpha's.. But you see my boyfriend, Adien and his brother Ethan are both Alphas in that very alpha pack. But they are on my side and would never hurt my pack, which involves: Derek, the Beta, Scott, the Omega, and tons of others. Me, I'm the Alpha.

"Um..Marissa. You okay?" asked Ethan. I nodded and laughed slightly.

"Yeah. Just wondering what happened to my boyfriend." I replied turning to do the dishes u had started.

*Adien's POV*

"You will kill every single one of them, including your hideous girl friend, Marissa!" Yelled Deucalion (IDK if I spelled that right, but Imma just go widd it!)

"No, Deucalion I'm not! and your gonna be okay with me not Killing them. That's my girl friend and her pack! You can get over it!" He nodded at my words. I know he's not done arguing over it and I'll prolly fight them but I defiantly will not hurt any of them.

"Adien, if you still want to be in this Alpha Pack then you will fight and you will kill." Damn. I told you he would do some shit like this to make me fight against them. Whatever.

"Okay." I tuned and walked out to the road and walked home. I hate my job.

-next day at fight-

"Ohhh, Derek. Were here!" Yelled Deucalion. Here goes nothin...

Then what I saw blowed my mind... My girl friend, walking out with them all behind her. She... She's and Alpha?

"Yes, Sweetheart. I love you and I'm so so sorry I didn't tell you! I-I had to keep it from you! Please don't be mad..." I- what??? She's a damn Alpha!! How could I know figure that out? Tha fu... Wham!

My face swong to the side and blood came outta my mouth. I looked to see if Marissa punched me but it was Deucalion... oh how I hate him.

I punched back only to have my fist caught in mid air. I kicked his chin and he fell to the floor. I jumped on top of him and poked his eyes out. Yeah I just defeated Deucalion!!!! Ha! get some!

"Are you mad I didn't tell you?" I shook my head and pulled her to me. I looked her in the eyes and smiled.

"No baby, I'm not. I loved you then and love you now. Nothing will ever change that. Ever!" I kissed her until she pulled away for air.

"I love you, Adien!" She hugged me as hard as she could.

-------

IMMMMM SOOOO SOOORRRYYYYY YALLLL!!!!!! I'm trying my best to update! I just can seem to get caught up on anything! I have softball everyday and school+homework! YALL I TRULY AM SORRY! I LOVE ALL OF YOU SOO MUCH FOR NOT GETTING MAD! THANK YOU! VERY VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!😘😘😘😘😘 BELIEVE ME YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!

Marissa I'm so so so so so sorry if you do not like it! I'll re write it if you want me to I was just trying to get it up for you! I'm truly truly sorry!

Love you guys never forget! --ShelbyRaeeee