14;

I was woken up by someone playing with my hair. I looked up and was met with Jungkook's eyes. He blushed and stopped what he was doing.

"Your awake", he said.

I nodded while rubbing my eyes. I was about to sit up. A shock of pain went through my bottom and back. I yelped in pain and laid back down.

Memories from last night flashed through my mind. I still remember how the pain felt when he was inside me.

"K-Kookie..", I stuttered.

He looked at me while biting his lips.

"L-Last night..", I felt my eyes watering.

He hugged me tightly. I looked up at him and saw tears coming down his cheeks.

"I'm so sorry Tae, I just got really mad!", he cried.

"I didn't like what Hoseok did to you! I don't like it how he touches you! I don't like how close he is with you! I just want you for myself Tae!", he yelled and hugged me tighter.

"Koo-",

"I know your hating me right now, I hurt you so much already, I'm so sorry Tae, I'm just....really sorry", he cried more.

"I don't hate you Kookie", I said softly.

He looked at me with his puffy red eyes.

"I just...I don't know", I sighed.

"I'm gonna go take a shower", I sat up, forgetting that I was in pain. I sat back down and winced.

"L-Let me help you", he said.

I nodded and gave him a smile.

He was really upset. He looked so...sad and hurt.

---------------------------------------------

We didn't go to school, since I can't even walk. Jungkook has been helping me throughout the day.

"Kookie, you don't have to help me all the time, the pain will go away", I said while eating my chips.

"I want to help you, I did this to you, I'm sor-", I cut him off.

"You can stop apologizing now", I giggled.

"Sor-", he stopped what he was saying.

"I forgive you Kookie, you don't have to feel bad", I chuckled and focused on what's playing on the TV.

Jungkook's POV

Even though he said he forgives me, I can't forgive myself. I hurt him way too much. I'm going to make it up to him as much as possible.

I sat down next to him and wrapped my arm around his shoulder slowly. I stared at his beautiful face. I was so mesmerized by him.

How can I hurt him? Why did I hurt him?  He's an angel for god sake! I'm just so fucking stupid for all the stuff I did!

-------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Hey!! So y'all know the book 'So Perfect', Yes? No?

Anyways! I might be deleting that book...'might'