17;

3 years later

I groaned a little while carrying a heavy box. Jungkook came by my side and took the box from me.

"Let the man handle this", he smirked and walked into our new house.

"Yah!", I yelled.

Suga and Jin giggled. I turned towards them and pouted.

"I'm manly right?", I asked.

"...I mean, in your mind, yeah", Jimin said while getting out of his car with BamBam.

He wrapped his arm around Bambam and chuckled. I pouted more and crossed my arms.

Oh! I forgot to tell you guys! Jungkook and I decided to move in together. We got married two weeks ago.

Hoseok and Suga's wedding is going to be next month. I'm so excited! Jin and Namjoon's wedding is one month after there's. Jimin and Bambam already has a 5 year old son. And to tell you guys, he is one of the most cutest things in the world!!

"Joshua!", the little boy ran up to me and gave me a tight hug.

"Uncle Tae!", I picked him up and pecked his cheek.

"Is this uncles new house?", I giggled and nodded.

"Oh my gosh! You are so cute!", Jin yelled.

"Uncle Jin!", I put him down and watched him run towards Jin while tripping a little.

Cute

Jungkook came and wrapped his arm around my waist. I laughed as I watched Jin getting chased by Joshua.

"What do you think about kids?", I asked.

"I mean, I'm not good at taking care of them, but I can make a bottle", he chuckled awkwardly.

I giggled and pecked his lips.

"It's okay, I'll teach you, I love kids", I said.

He smiled at me and leaned in to kiss my lips.

"Ew, uncles are kissing!", Joshua said.

We all laughed at his cuteness. Jimin picked up Joshua and kissed BamBam on the forehead.

Jin and Namjoon were smiling at the happy family. Hoseok and Suga were busy sweet talking to each other. I chuckled at the sight.

-------------------------------------------------

I waved at everyone as they left. Jungkook closed the door and walked beside me. We stood there, staring at our new home.

"Remember in high school, you used to follow me all the time", he said.

"Yea", I chuckled.

"I actually miss those days, you were so cute", I blushed.

He chuckled and pecked my lips.

"I love you so much", he said.

"I love you so much too", I pecked his lips.

"I love you so much, more", I chuckled.

"Okay okay, now about having kids..", I said.

"Well, you might wanna teach me how to carry one, how to change there diaper, how to-", I kissed him to make him stop talking.

"Okay okay", I chuckled.

"I love you"

"I love you more"

Everything was perfect.

THE END

-------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Welp! That's all!! I hope this story was okay. Sorry about all the mistakes!! I'm still a newbie at writing, hehe.

Anyways, hoped you guys enjoyed it!

MUCH LOVE FROM ME!!!💕