15;

Taehyung's POV

"Hey Hobi", I said and sat down next to him.

"H-Hey", he said in a sad tone.

'You hurt me Tae~'

"Hobi..", I said softly.

"The other night...that wasn't me", he said.

"It's okay, I know", I said and smiled.

He stared at me for awhile. He started to tear up. I widened my eyes and was about to ask him what's wrong. But he got up quickly and ran to the bathroom. I ran after him.

I saw Jungkook and his friends, but I don't care right now. Hobi is crying, that barely happens. I was close to grabbing his wrist, but was stopped by someone grabbing my wrist.

"Kookie let go! I need to go to Hobi right now!", I said and got out of his grip.

I watched Hobi go into the restroom. I followed him inside and heard sobbing from one of the cubicles.

"Hobi", I called.

"G-Go away Tae", he said.

"What's wrong?", I went to the cubicle where his voice was coming from.

"Nothing, I-I'm just having a bad day", he said.

I knocked on the cubicle door lightly.

"Let me in Hobi", I said.

"Leave me a-alone right now", he said weakly.

"Let me in, now", I tried saying it in a stern voice, but it came out soft.

"Tae..-", I cut him off.

"I'm not leaving until you open this door", I said firmly.

I heard him sigh and heard his footsteps coming closer. He opened the door and went back to sitting on the floor. I closed the door and sat down next to him.

"Tell me what's wrong", I said while staring at him.

He stayed silent. I sighed and looked down.

'I-I loved you for so looong, h-how do you not notice'

I widened my eyes.

"I love you", he said.

I looked at him and was met with his red puffy eyes. He set his hand on my cheek and stared deeply into my eyes.

"I love you so much", he said.

I didn't say anything...I didn't know what to say at all.

"It hurts to see the person you love, love someone else", he said sadly.

"I want to let you go and move on, but it's too hard", he said while his eyes started to tear up more.

"If your happy that you have Jungkook's attention now, than I'm happy too, as long as your not hurt", he smiled sadly.

I whipped his tears away gently. Seeing him cry is so heartbreaking. I never seen him like this.

"Hobi, I'm so sorry, it hurts seeing you like this, this is my fault, I didn't mean to break your heart, I'm just...too stupid Hobi", I said.

"It's not your fault Tae", he said softly.

I took a deep breathe to hold in my tears.

"Hobi", I said and hugged him tightly.

I felt really bad. The way he must been feeling when I barely payed attention to him when I'm with Jungkook. I let the tears fall down from guilty.

"Hey, why are you crying?", he chuckled.

"I-I'm sorry", I said.

He wiped my tears away and smiled.

"It's okay Tae, what matters more is that you are happy with Jungkook", he said softly.

He's so nice.

I gave him a small smile. He got up and took his hand out. I took his and while he pulled me up.

"Let's get to class, Jungkook might be looking for you", he said.

I sighed and nodded.

-------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Hello Hello

BTS is hurting my brain!! I'm suppose to be studying about some school shit! But all those BTS theories keep getting into my mind!!