chapter 1

Louis pov

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm Louis Tomlinson and I'm 18, I'm in late high school and since this is 2017 if I were to be put in a category it would be the nerd.

I hate to say it but I have zero friends, and I look down on myself all the time.

its sad

i even have to cry myself to sleep because of how ugly i think i am.Sad right?

I mean I'm great at math, reading, and everything possible.

My school starts at 9:00 so naturally I wake up at 7:00 because I live far from the school and like to get there early.And be the first one there and not late

I don't know why tough. I guess I like to get a nice view in the morning to erase everything that happened that's bad in my life...but it never works.

Anyways I start to get ready by putting on my glasses, pants, shirt, suspenders and the rest.

Once I walk out of the house I say "By mum has a nice day" I say. "you too sweetheart" my mum says back to me.And I start walking out.

.

.

Harry's pov

I quickly shoot out the house trying to avoid my twin brother.Marcel

so i start walking to school and see Louis Tomlinson the goddess himself in suspenders walking to school nodding his head to the music with his old beat up headphones on.

How cute

I start to walk over to him and he's just holding a book and his old Samsung phone in his hand. I don't know how I'm not looking like a tomato right now cause I'm trying to keep cool.

Not to be a d*ck or anything, but I'm surprised that Louis doesn't know who I am.I have almost one million followers on twitter.

And also have 3 three best friends, Niall Horen, Zayn Malik and obviously my twin brother Marcel Styles.

And Louis already has the body of a goddess.

If you were wondering

I'm in love with Louis tomlinson.My high school crush

A/N sorry for the short chapter promise others will be longer.ENJOY!❤️