chapter 2

Louis pov

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

when harry walks up to me he had said something but too low that I couldn't hear it.I was mad blushing because he was so close to me.

It was so weird though I'm a nerd that likes to be alone and cry because of how sucky my life is.

Plus he seems like a jock person, so I got nervous and started quickly walking to school till I got there and when i/we got there (he couldn't walk very fast cause He was tierd) I had to basically run to my class and tried to find my one friend/cousin, Liam.

He was sitting in my homeroom, we practically have all our classes together.He was sitting there reading a book 'towers'.I waved to him and went over to sit down next to him and he puts his arm around me and side hugs me.

Liam is a super middle person like if he were in a personality chart good or bad it would be middle, smarts chart.middle.

sooner or later the classes went supper fast.It was luch time and harry almost instinly spotted me.His face glew up when he saw me but i was at a table with only me and liam at it.Harry looked at me with delight then at liam and frowned ans quickly walked away.

i looked at liam and said "li, do you know harry styles.the tall boy with green eyes" i said in a questioning voice.he turned to me with also a qestioning face "yea a little bit,why" he said stuffing chips in his mouth." just wondering, i think i want to get to know him"

"ooooooo,lou likes harry," liam said.i punched him in the arm.And continuded with the day till the school day was over.

it was after school now and i was walking home alone wacthing steven universe on my phone.When i got home my dad was drunk with some hooker, my mum was always out working and when she would get home she would never know why my dad was drunk.

i tried telling her but it was no use.So i went to my room and flopped on my bed tierd from the long day.And drifted of to an soft nice sleep.

A/N thanks for reading! hoped you like this chapter! please vote and comment! :)