chapter 4

A/N I'm going to make it so that Louis's mom is dead, sorry!

Louis pov

.

.

.

.

.

Today was Sunday so, I didn't really do much.There was a song stuck in my head that I didn't know the name of "shit" I instantly covered my mouth realizing what I just said.A few moments past and I were watching Steven Universe my favorite show.

Pearl's my favorite because she reminds me of my mom.

Such a beautiful, kind, funny, and all around wonderful person.That is before she passed away, though

.I was still sitting on my couch flipping through channels, then I suddenly heard a knock at the door.

At first, I thought nothing of it, thinking it was my bastard of a father coming home drunk with some hookers, again. But no, what had come to the door was quite the surprise.HARRY STYLES THE GODDES IS AT MY FRONT DOOR. I was flipping out, mind you I'm in sweat pants and a panic at the disco shirt.

Not my best look

"Hey, Lou what's up, wanted to hang out with you but didn't have your number." his cheeks are cherry red, well it is kinda cold outside right now so maybe that's it.

"Hey, harry I was just watching tv, wanna join" harry walks in and plops down on the couch.I come over to sit down next to him.

"really lou? All you've been doing on a Sunday afternoon is sitting down a doing nothing but watching tv?" harry said with an eyebrow raised.

"hey there's nothing better to do today, my house is boring".If Harry could it looked like a light bulb just came over his head.He starting tickling me wildly, I was dying laughing at this point.

I started kicking and waving my arms in the air wildly."HARRY OMG WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME"

He smirks at me.It was obvious what was about to happen here, and my thoughts were correct he started tickling even harder but when he did.

I punched him.