chapter 3

Harry POV

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I had woken up and did the usual routine to get ready for school and left the house without saying goodbye to anyone, Marcel usually leaves the house before me because he's in a different school in also in a lower grade than me.

Once I left the house I biked my way to school having my black beats headphones on listing to 'cola' by Lana del ray, the queen of music.

Also since I was biking my way to school I didn't see a little pumpkin named Louis.

Or that little bitch of a friend he has, Liam Payne.

The worst fucking person for Louis to be hanging out with, family or not he's trouble.

~flash back to 5th grade harry~

"what are you gonna do about cock sucker!" Liam said in his rude tone spitting on me.He punches me in the face blood coming out of my mouth, he had already hurt me enough this past year I just want it to stop.

I start sobbing.

"Pl-please s-stop Liam" I croaked out, "I'm- I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" I cried out "Sorry for what faggot!" he spat on me still punching me.I stayed silent and sobbed, he just kicked me and kicked me till this boy with black hair and a blue sweater came up to Liam and knocked the shit outta him.

This boy was Zayn malik.

~flash back over~

The once person I was brought out of my trance by was zayn, how ironic.

We both headed into the building I was scared, o be honest, Liam was my personal bully starting from 5th grade and he stopped around 9th but I know he's still coming for me, I just hope Louis's safe...

It's around 6th period now, whoo only 2 more periods to go, french and science.Don't ask me why I chose french, It's just a sexy language!

And it's super convenient cause when me and Louis get married I can talk to him in french! Sooner or later it was 4:00 (when my school got out), I saw Louis and quickly ran over to him, but by the time I was about a feet away from him Liam was already walking beside him.

what the hell, why is Louis hanging out with him, I just don't understand.

"hey Louis!" I'm such an idiot, he waved to me and then looked at Liam." harry! How's it goin mate!" Niall said walking over with Zayn and him.I ran up to then and looked back at Liam with a furious face." lets go.Now"

A/N Thanks for reading! Im so sorry that these are short and boring i promise that they'll get more Interesting, just maybe a little sort still.💕