Chapter 3

John POV

I had told my sisters everything that had happened. Angelica was happily playing with her new 10 dollar bill.

Eliza - John....IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!
John - Thanks Eliza. But, what am I supposed to do, I mean, I just met him. How am I going to see him again?
Eliza - I'm sure he'd make an exception with you.
John - No, he's a very busy man.
Angelica - You're the man who made him able to see the world in color! He's gonna have time for you! He better! If not, just call me and I'll make sure he gets what he deserves.
Peggy - Or you could just look on the back of your book.
John - Why?

Peggy held up my book which revealed a number written on the back in dark marker.

Angelica - HOLY CRAP!!!
Eliza - Wow! You have THE Alexander Hamiltons phone number! All the fan girls are jealous!
Peggy - I'm still shocked that Alex is gay.
Angelica - Peggy!
Peggy - What?! It's gonna make a good news story!
Eliza - Maybe you should call him?
John - Oh Yeah! Of coarse!

I ran up to my room and typed in the number. Wait, maybe I shouldn't, he'd think I'm to clingy. He WAS the one who kissed ME though. Eh! Fuck it!

Alex - Hello?
John - Oh, um, hi! It's John, from earlier.
Herc - OMG LAF COME HERE!!! ALEX IS TALKING TO THE TURTLE DUDE!!!!!!
Laf - WHAT???!!!!!
Alex - Shut up guys! I'm so sorry about them.
John - It's no problem! I have three sisters who are very big fans of you as well.
Alex - So, would you maybe wanna, hang out, or something?
John - So you wanna take me on a date, huh?!
Alex - Well, I....

You could almost smell his blush through the phone. I couldn't believe I had said that to my idol. But my idol is also my soulmate. AH! It's gonna be fine John, just keep doing what your doing!

John - Because if it's not......
Alex - WAIT NO!!!! Umm, could you, just meet, meet me at the park?
John - No problem A Ham.
Alex - See ya Laurens!

I raced down the stairs, which meant fell down the stairs and immediately stood up. I don't know if my sisters heard me or not, but they were gonna hear it anyway!

John - Ohmygodimgoingonafreakindatewithalexanderhamiltonandhewantsmetomeethimattheparkandwhatifheisntsatisfiedwithmebecuasehemakesmenonstophelplessandidontknowwhattodohessohandsomeandidontdeservehiiiimmmmm!!!!!
Eliza - Ummm, mind repeating that?
Peggy - Well duh! He said that Alexander wants to take him on a fucking date!
Angelica - WHERE???!!!
Eliza - WHEN??!!!
Peggy - Oh a fucking date. I just realized what I just said. Heh, good job Peggy.
Angelica Eliza - WHHAAAAATTTTT

John - I don't know! But I have to meet him at the park!
Angelica - OH MY GOSH!!! Let me get this straight, no, let me get this gay, you've met Alexander Hamilton, your biggest idol, and he gave you his number, and wants to take you on a date? Do I have that right?
John - He's a bit of a flirt, but ima give him a chance!
Eliza - JOHN!!! RUN!!!!
John - What??!!!
Eliza - Dads here!
Peggy - Cmon John! Let's go!

Peggy led me up to my room. I could here our dad walk through the door. He was a very bad man. Ever since our mom died, he's always loved the girls. He hates me, mostly for being gay. He would literally kill me if he found out I had a date with Alexander Hamilton. My dad, I guess, has had a few bad experiences with him.

Peggy led me out the window. I could here my dad yelling for me to come out. Eliza and Angelica were stalling him as long as they could. I jumped out the window and slipped. I grabbed Peggy's hand. My hand was slowly coming out of here's, but I was falling out, I couldn't hold onto her anymore. I had to fall. I had to fall before dad hurt both of us.

I slipped and fell. I expected to be crushed and hit the hard concrete. Maybe black out for a while or break a bone. But instead, I fell into soft arms that held onto me tightly. I looked up to see Alexander's beautiful face looking down at me.

John - Alex? What are you doing here?
Alex - You were running late, I didn't want anything bad happening to you. I saw screaming here and ran over when I recognised that beautiful freckled face that could've been taken away from me.
John - Thanks. But you should really go. My dad really doesn't...
Henry - JOHN!!!

My dad burst through the door and saw me sitting in Alexanders arms. He immediately looked like steam was gonna come out of his ears. His sons soulmate was his enemy.

Henry - Alexander Hamilton.
Alex - Henry Schuyler.
Henry - What are you doing here?
Alex - Protecting my soulmate.

He gestured towards me. I worried for my life. Alex had just gotten himself and something horrible.

John - Alex please.....I don't want you to get hurt.
Alex - Shhh, as long as your okay, I'm okay. Let's go!

Alex hung me over his shoulder and ran. I could see my dad in the distance. He wouldn't want to waste any energy on a son as horrible as me. Alex eventually got to the park and sat me down on the ground. Carefully examining my bruises and cuts. Kissing every one he could find.

John - Alex, I'm fine, really.
Alex - No, your not. Your dads, he's...
John - He's a bad person, I know.
Alex - How long has he done this to you?
John - Everyday.

I lifted up my shirt to reveal the bruises and cuts all over my chest. Alex gasped as he touched the dark purple, blue, and black marks on my chest.

Alex - John.....no.....WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO THIS TO YOU??!!!

He started to cry in his hands. I've only known him for a day, but it feels like I've known him for forever I've come back to edit this and I realised a DEH reference before I was even into DEH He really seemed to care about me.

John - I'm so sorry. He hated me. He loved my sisters. So he wanted his own punching bag after my mom died. He choose me. Everyday he punishes me for being gay! He punishes me for loving you and your writing! He's gonna hate me even more now....
Alex - Sssshhh, I know. But we're gonna get through this together. I'm gonna make sure this man never hurts you again! As long as I'm alive, forever, and longer.

I jumped onto Alex and hugged him. I buried my head in his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me.

Alex - You can stay with me if you want. I'm sure my friends would love you!
John - Turtle boy guys?
Alex - Yeah. But I don't blame him.

He lifted up his sleeve to reveal about 10 drawings of small turtles.

John - Thank you Lexi.
Alex - Lexi?
John - Yep!

Alex and I sat on the ground a little longer and talented about our past. Well, my past. He didn't seem very open to talk about it much. We decided to have our date next week instead. He led me to his apartment. I got in there, I saw two guys sitting on the couch.

Alex - Hey guys! I'm back!
Laf - Who is this kid?

Alex - Turtle boy.