Chapter 1: Bardocks Return

Me: I hope you all enjoy this.

It was three months later after the Black Saga and Goku was well you know training on King Kai's planet "Goku, just how much training are you going to do?" King Kai said while he was playing cards with Bubbles and Gregory.

"I have to keep training King Kai, what if someone stronger than Black or Zamasu comes along plus I got to get ready when Zen-Chan decide to hold that Tournament he was talking about."

King-Kai sighed a bit "If only your Father could see how strong you've become."

Goku looked at King-Kai "My Father?"

"Yes Goku. Your Father was a brave man and was different from the rest of the Saiyans on Planet Vegeta."

Goku walked over to King-Kai looking at him "What do you mean he was different? Didn't he have a cold heart like the rest of them?"

King-Kai put his cards down and stood up walking a couple feet away from Goku looking into the distance "Goku, it's time I told you about the story of Bardock."

King-Kai began to tell Goku about his mother and father and how Bardock tried to change the future of Planet Vegeta and how he started the Super Saiyan Legend."

Hearing all of this Goku seemed interested in his Father "So my father was the very first Super Saiyan! I bet he's really strong! I want to meet him!"

King-Kai laughed a little under his breath "If you want to see him why don't you wish him back to life?"

"Hey that's a great idea King Kai!" Goku put two fingers on his head getting ready to head back to Earth "See ya later, King-Kai!" Goku teleported off King-Kais planet.

Goku appeared in Capsule Corp. right in front if Bulma who doing repairs on her Time Machine thar Lord Beerus had destroyed. "Hey Bulma!"

Bulma jumped back in shock and fell to the ground. "Goku! Don't scare me like that! What are you doing here anyways?" Bulma said as she was getting up dusting herself off.

"I need the Dragon Rador, theirs a certain wish I wanna make."

"Oh, it's on the counter over there." Goku walked over to the counter and picked up the rador "See ya!" Goku teleported out if Capsule Corp. and started to hunt for the Dragon Balls.

Goku was shown in a open grass field looking at the glowing Dragon Balls "Arise Shenron!"

The Dragon Balls began to glow bright as The Eternal Dragon Shenron arose from the seven orbs the sky becoming pitch black"What is your wish?" Shenron asked Goku.

"I wish for the Saiyan uh what was his name again..." Goku had to think because he forgot his father's name "It's on the tip of my tongue... Oh yea! I wish for the Saiyan Bardock back to life!"

"A wish like that is capable of my power, consider it granted." Shenron eyes began to glow.

A few seconds later a man appeared in front of Goku. He had the same hair style as Goku. He wore Battle Armor with shoulder pads and boots, he wears a dark blue and green Battle Armor, and a green Scouter on his left eye. He had a blood soaked armband as a headband.

The man standing before Goku just starred at him "K-Kakorat? Is that you?"

Goku smiled "You must be Bardock."

Bardock just starred at Goku "Kakorat... how am I ... Alive?"

"Oh, thats easy I wished you back." Goku pointed at Shenron who was looking down at Goku and Bardock "What is your second wish?"

Goku looked at Shenron who looked diwn at the two Saiyans "What is your second wish?"

Goku scratched his head "Um, I don't have any more wishes."

"Then farewell." Shenron began to glow as he disbursed and the Dragon Balls separated from each other.

On King-Kai's planet...

"I can't believe he forgot about us again..." King Kai said as he was sitting in the corner of his house.

On Earth...

Bardock looked at Goku "So I've been brought back to life?"

Goku nodded "Yea, King-Kai told me that your the very first Super Saiyan! So you think you can show me a tiny bit if your power?"

Bardock starred at Goku and smirked "Very well." Bardock began charging power and turned to a Super Saiyan.

Goku smiled at Bardock "Whoa you look just like me."

Bardock raised an eyebrow and then Goku turned into a Super Saiyan leaving Bardock shocked. When he tried to check Goku's power level and is scouter immediately shattered (What power, to think he only had a power level of 2 when he was baby, incredible)

Goku turned back to normal and so did Bardock "Son, you don't know how proud I am of you, you've fuffiled the Saiyans prophesy."

Goku smirked "That's not all father watch this! HYAAAA!" Goku began to power up again causing the Earth. Goku turned into a Super Saiyan, then turning into a Super Saiyan 2.

Bardock was in complete shock that his son had this much power.

Goku continued to power as his hair began getting longer as he turned into a Super Saiyan 3. "Hehe, what do you think Father?"

"It's incredible son! I didn't think you had this much power!"

Goku chuckled and turned back to normal "I have one more transformation father."

Goku smirked and turned into Super Saiyan Blue.

"W-what's this?"

"You see I got a taste of a power called Super Saiyan God and now I learned how to tap into that power on my own this form is called Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan or you can just call this call this Super Saiyan Blue."

Bardock looked at Goku as he powered down "Amazing Kakorat you've definitely have made me proud."

Goku smiled hearing this then sensed someone else power level coming close to them "KAKORAT!"

"Hey, Vegeta!" Vegeta landed in front of Goku "Okay, Kakorat start explaining! What was that shot of power earlier are you doing some special training out here!? And why did you use the Dragon Balls, what exactly did you wish for?"

"Hehe, of course not Vegeta I was showing my father on what I can do."

"Your father?" He turned to see Bardock standing right there "Bardock, your alive?"

                        End

Me:  I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I'll update when I can which will be later or days ... It'll be updated I can tell you that.