Chapter 2: Welcome To Earth

Me: 👍
___________________________________

Vegeta starred at Bardock then turned his attention to Goku. "Okay Kakorat, you've got some explaining to do."

Goku scratched the back of his head giving his signature smile "Well King Kai told me about Bardo- I mean my father and he told me he was the first Super Saiyan so I had to meet him!"

Hearing the words 'First Super Saiyan' caught Vegetas attention and turned to Bardock "What is this clown babbling about? Are you really the first Super Saiyan!?"

Bardock began to get angry but suppressed it knowing he wouldn't be a match for the Saiyan Prince and would easily be defeated or probably killed. "Yes, I am the first Super Saiyan and I would appreciate it if you would stop calling my son a clown."

Vegeta crossed his arms and looked at Goku "Hmph, so Kakorat, what are you planning to do now that your father is back?"

"I was gonna take him to meet Chi-Chi and Goten and then go visit Gohan and Videl."

Bardock looked at Goku and Vegeta in confusion having no idea what they were talking about.

Goku looked at Bardock and grinned "C'mon father, your gonna meet my family."

(My son has a family!?)

Goku started levitating into the air along with Bardock "Hey Vegeta, if Whis comes by tell me, I want Whis and Lord Beerus to meet him to."

"Hmph, fine." Vegeta said as he started to fly back to Capsule Corp.

Goku started to fly off towards Mt.Pouz with Bardock closely behind him.

"Kakorat." Goku looked back at Bardock and slowed down a bit so he could fly by him "Yea?"

"I've been meaning to ask, what happened to your brother, Raditz?"

"💧Hehe real funny story, um you see a long time ago Raditz came to Earth and he wanted me to join him if I didn't he would've killed my son, Gohan. Me and my old enemy Piccolo teamed up and Raditz was killed, haven't seen the guy since and I've been dead twice."

Bardock sucked his teeth (That fool, using his own nephew to get what he want, he deserved to die.)

"Sorry, anyone who threatens my family isn't family of mine."

Bardock just smirked "I fully understand how you feel, Kakorat. You remind me of your mother, personality wise, I'll tell you about her later."

Goku and Bardock landed in front of Goku's house "Hey warning about Chi-Chi, whatever you do don't make her mad, she gets really scary when she's mad."

Bardock raised an eyebrow as Goku opened the door "Chi-Chi, Goten, I'm home and I got someone to introduce you to."

Chi-Chi walked out of the kitchen and walked up to Goku "Look who actually came home for once, I thought you wouldbe somewhere in space training with King-Kai or Lord Beerus."

"💧I'm sorry I've been away for so long Chi-Chi but I have someone intrduce you to."

Bardock walked inside and looked at Chi-Chi (This is Kakorat's wife? She doesn't seem that bad.)

"Chi-Chi, this is my father Bardock, I brought him back to life today." Goku said a bit nervous.

Chi-Chi walked up to Bardock examining him "Hmm." Bardock started to sweat for some reason feeling the pressure Chi-Chi was giving off.

"You sure look like Goku, I bet you like to fight alot to."

Bardock gulped a bit "Yes, that is correct ma'am."